• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

REAL Couple looking for REAL Bull in Socal!

• Thread starterjust4pleasure
  • Start date

just4pleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2010
So here is the deal. Wife is 35. I am 40. We are American/Mexican living is Southern California. We have two kids. Married 14 years. Wife has NEVER been with another guy. I was her very first.

We are in a situation where we have tried many things to spice up our bedroom life. I introduced her to many sex toys, which she loves. She has become EXTREMELY sexual and craves cock like never before. I confessed my dream of seeing her getting fucked hard by someone else. The fantasy has now brought her to the point of going through with it. I have been with many several girls in the past. But like I said, I am her only first and she would LOVE the feeling of having a different cock take her and make her hers. That is now her fantasy, of being fucked by a stranger and have the experience of having a big cock inside her. She desires a cock 8 to 9 inches long that will give her the pounding of her life. All I want is to sit back and watch. She just wants to get fucked hard! Nothing more, nothing less! Just a straight good ole suck and fuck! That is it! I am not interested in participating in any way other than just sitting back watch.

She is a super horny latina going through a very high sexual stage in her life. If you have what it takes and would like to enjoy a night a fucking let us know. She is on the thick side but not fat. Big tits, big ass and very fuckable. You will enjoy as she bends her big ass over. And she is GREAT at sucking cock. She has had an eight, thick dildo toy inside her and drives her crazy. She actually desires the real thing now.

No bullshit or funny business. She is ready to be cuckolded. If you are in the Southern California area send her an email with your statistics and pics of your cock and we'll take it from there. This would be our very first time doing this and you would be only the second guy to ever fuck her! We can provide some pictures later.

Email: justforfun30@hotmail.com

Any cock will get her started, then she will will be able to hit on guys who take her fancy. If she is on the dance floor, she can feel guys up to see if their cock is the size she craves.

Users who are viewing this thread