REAL CUCKOLD COUPLE LOOKING FOR BULL TORONTO

• Thread starterHotwifeforbulls
  • Start date

Hotwifeforbulls

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2019
We are a real mature cuckold couple in our 40s searching for a bull who has experience in these regards and is also real drug and disease-free. not into head games and would like something on going please send pictures and information about yourself looking forward to meeting some great guys.

Attachments

• Resized_20191007_092346_7254.jpeg
    Resized_20191007_092346_7254.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 516
  • 20191005_182816.jpg
    20191005_182816.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 503
  • Love
Reactions: Simosimo, Shire, Pussyfreebeta and 3 others
Meet in michigan?

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
white bull? peterborough here

Hey you guys from Toronto?

near toronto

I pass by there often!
Kik/Twitter @Queanman

I'm not the man you're looking for but I have concerns about your ad.

First of all you state you have been at it for a while, and yet you spelled 'cuckhold' wrong like an amateur from Europe. Even if you're from Europe that is the wrong spelling.

Secondly you have 'resized' on your wife's breasts PIC. So the PIC may be resized, but then again maybe her breasts were resized. Which is also not unusual for women. However didn't you just say 'not into head games' and yet that is precisely what you're doing?

I think you're fucking with these horny young men, and the simpler explanation is you're just a single perve who is looking for dick pics to wank over. The more nefarious explanation is you're trying to entrap them and then abuse them.

So I just had a look at your account, you signed up on October 6th, and your last posting was on October 20th. You only posted three times, and all your posts were the same as.

I'm guessing you're at least not the experienced couple you allude to in your ad. And probably worse.

I also noted that all the responders are also 'new around here'.

My suggestion is this ad be removed, and the profile queried or locked down.