• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real deal

• Thread starterwewantu
  • Start date

wewantu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Ok guys and girls,this thread is aimed at the real players on here,not fantasists,fakes.Real people who actually meet up and fuck,isnt this what dc is all about?we will start the ball rolling by posting a couple of pics we took last sunday.

ONLY REAL PLAYERS PLEASE.

Attachments

• jimmy 041.jpg
    jimmy 041.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • jimmy 064.jpg
    jimmy 064.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited by a moderator:
86 views no replies,our hunch mght be right.still heres hoping.

another pic of real sex

Attachments

• jimmy 030.jpg
    jimmy 030.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,260
cheers billy ray,was a very intense night mate,we spent 5 hours with him with only a 30 minute break in the action.awesome guy.

I'm as real as they cum. Visit Ohio and stop by one of my BBC parties to find out just how real I am and the parties are. ;)

He certainly did an awesome job of splattering the batter and you clearly got some awesome shots. Surely you snapped more than 3. What's the back story? Her first BBC? Where & how did you recruit the pipe layer?

Hi pimp we kinda thought you might reply,just trying to get a thread going on why were all here. IR SEX and people who actually take part in it,you know as well as us,there not that common on here.

billy-ray said:
He certainly did an awesome job of splattering the batter and you clearly got some awesome shots. Surely you snapped more than 3. What's the back story? Her first BBC? Where & how did you recruit the pipe layer?

lol...snapped a lot more than 3,met the guy through aff,and no not our first time,infact far from it,best layer weve ever had,and a fucking nice guy aswell.

happy days

Thanks for followin up. I'm beginning to figure how some of that intensity was generated. Logically, I'll have to ask you to post more. The Mrs. has one hellaciously sweet ass.

well I am real and looking for other real people . So lets hook up contact me by the way you wife does have a great ass

thanks billy ray,and blkbullhere,where are you from blkbull?.also were not a cuck couple and never will be,just like seeing and taking pics of the wife getting down and dirty.

Wewantu your wife is HOT!! love those pics with her lovers cum all over her nice ass. Show us some more pics of her IR adventures.

here you go boys and girls.........enjoy

Attachments

• jimmy 023.jpg
    jimmy 023.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 677
  • jimmy 053.jpg
    jimmy 053.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 620
Amazing!!!!

wewantu said:
cheers billy ray,was a very intense night mate,we spent 5 hours with him with only a 30 minute break in the action.awesome guy.

It seems like his cock was splitting her but I'm sure she took it all and enjoyed it.

Lynn loves black

We don't post much... but we real...
your very hot yourself..

Real here too... I try to contribute new stuff to the group on a somewhat regular basis - for the enjoyment of all officionados.

:clap:

Hey babe its me shit not many people posting here hey if comming to Iowa or I travel around alot hit this guy up I'm for real and you know I want you. Might I add a big hello to Lynn4 always was a fan and haven't seen you here for a long time if I rember right some asshole was slamming you and you left hey Fuck them your good person.

Users who are viewing this thread