• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real Hotwife/cuck relationship???

• Thread startercookman
  • Start date

cookman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2007
Australia
why is it so difficult to find a real couple in this lifestyle? so many websites are filled with those fantasizing about this way of life and pretend to know what's what! I just got off the website cuckoldconsultant chat and got muted by a someone called 'Jake' cause he didn't like my pictures of my wife... he questioned the validity of them! Now, we have been in this relationship lifestyle for about 15 years now and are one of the more 'real' couples that I've ever come across. My wife has lots of lovers over the years and continues to do so, and she allows me to post pics of her online...and I would love to chat with someone 'real' in this lifestyle who knows exactly what I'm talking about... the 'Jake' from cuckoldconsultant is obviously a 'wannabee' pretend. But that's not the point... where or where can I find someone to talk to about this lifestyle? does anyone know a website (not the above!) where I can connect with others??? :p

Reactions: littlenicky6666, SquirmingSub and Kudalskies
You are correct in that it would seem that many people within the forums lack true experience within the world of alternative lifestyles. With that said, you will also find a reasonable number of people within the forums that do have actual experiences (positive and negative) that they are always willing to share within a judgment free environment.

As you have indicated, what does seem to be the most difficult is actually finding what could be described as “real” couples within the lifestyle. There does seem to be a lot of people expressing the fantasy, pretending, and simply so-called wannabe(s) that may never actually take the initiative.

While I have been within multiple marriages, each of my marriages over the last thirty (30) years have been within the alternative lifestyle spectrum. I referred to it as a lifestyle spectrum as there is not a one fit for all when it comes to the approach to alternative lifestyles. So many couples and or individuals within the marriage seem to be afraid to talk about their deepest desires, needs and or specific fantasies. I have always found that HONEST, OPEN, JUDGMENT FREE communication within a relationship is ideal, and it does make for an amazing intimate relationship that hides absolutely nothing at this level.

If you would like to exchange private messages, please feel free to message.

My wife and I are new to this alternative life style. I do not see myself as a cuckold. To me that conveys the sense that she does this behind my back. No, in our case it is an experience we enjoy together with both of us participating. I suppose I would consider us more of swingers. We have found threesomes to be a lot of fun. I would like to "chat" with others who are truly in this life style, not fakes who only want cheap thrills.

Reactions: MrJayy
DiegoSC said:
My wife and I are new to this alternative life style. I do not see myself as a cuckold. To me that conveys the sense that she does this behind my back. No, in our case it is an experience we enjoy together with both of us participating. I suppose I would consider us more of swingers. We have found threesomes to be a lot of fun. I would like to "chat" with others who are truly in this life style, not fakes who only want cheap thrills.
How you view yourself may not jive with how you are viewed. I call myself a 'hotwife husband'. BUT in reality anyone who's wife has sex with another man is a cuckold, whether aware or not, participating or not. That's the definition plain and simple. Swinger? so you both have sex with others. Most here don't seem to be swingers, we revel in a hotwife, albeit cuckold lifestyle.

DiegoSC said:
Sounds like you guys know and have found what you enjoy which is great. Rather than labels, I think it's just fun to enjoy and experience. One could argue, candaulism, etc, too but at the end of the day so long as you're having fun that's what it's all about. Let's have a chat.

Users who are viewing this thread