• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real Life cuckold

• Thread starterLuc
  • Start date

Luc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2010
I was told to just post these pictures in the cuckold forum, My fiancee and I are getting ourselves into the cuckold lifestyle slowly but surely, But we are taking our time to find the right guy for her, Well the right guy she see's fit for her

Attachments

• cuckold.jpg
    cuckold.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 388
  • cucked.jpg
    cucked.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 425
  • babydick.jpg
    babydick.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 401
very nice pix, best of luck

Mistress, I have vids of me riding my dildo, But those clips are on my desk top and im out of town for work and am using my lap top, Im very sorry I didnt bring more material to post here, What else can I do to make it up

Your pictures show you've made an interesting start. I wish your wife luck in her search :)

Luc said:
What else can I do to make it up

Tell us about the first time you had something (or someone) up your ass....

Lori you should also show us pics of your fiancee. That sexy woman who knows what is best for her.

Nice cock shot

Luc said:
I was told to just post these pictures in the cuckold forum, My fiancee and I are getting ourselves into the cuckold lifestyle slowly but surely, But we are taking our time to find the right guy for her, Well the right guy she see's fit for her

Nice cock you have, I've been very successfully cucked by smaller cocks than this!

4julie said:
Nice cock you have, I've been very successfully cucked by smaller cocks than this!

============

good call Four ........kinda looks like a menacing
Hammer-head shark .......... cuckoldry is more an attitude
than cock size ..........tho it is smoother 4 us modestly endowed
guys :eek:

Buy a chastity cage, then post photos of it on your tackle - and a photo of the key around your keyholder's neck.

I must congratulate you on your decision to give your S.O. the joy of extra pleasure.
Buy her nice clothes and do more housework so she can be less tired, and therefore have extra energy for dating.

Saraha said:
Buy a chastity cage, then post photos of it on your tackle - and a photo of the key around your keyholder's neck.

I must congratulate you on your decision to give your S.O. the joy of extra pleasure.
Buy her nice clothes and do more housework so she can be less tired, and therefore have extra energy for dating.

===========

more housework? he should be doin ALL of it
so there can be no question of 'more' i'm surprised at you
Sara :eek:

Here is the pic

Attachments

• chatity.jpg
    chatity.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 150
tHIS IS ME IN A cb2000

Attachments

• chatity.jpg
    chatity.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 114
That last pics look more natural for you as well.

Feminine wiles!

duke9555 said:
===========

more housework? he should be doin ALL of it
so there can be no question of 'more' i'm surprised at you
Sara :eek:

Ah but a wise woman just ropes the unsuspecting cuck into her web by stealth, just a little at a time until, before he knows it, yes he IS doing all SHE wants and he went there willingly without any fuss or big scenarios!

Duke you're a Cuck not a Cuckoldress, let those who know better teach the ignorant!

Don't try and teach those with the wisdom of your grandmother!

Too much masturbation reduces the numbers of sperm squirted into your wife, making it harder for her to get pregnant. Chastity stops masturbation, so if a wife is horny for a baby, she can let her husband's sperm volume build up in the prostrate gland to a high peak, then she can turn the key in the lock and guide his penis into her tunnel to harvest every drop.

If she intends to get pregnant to her Bull, then when she takes off her husband's cage, she can catch his sperm in a tissue and throw it out in the trash can.

Users who are viewing this thread