• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reintroducing Ourselves

• Thread starterfunfrkycpl
  • Start date

funfrkycpl

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
We just wanted to take a minute and reintroduce ourselves to the forum. It's been awhile since we first posted and plan on posting here a lot more.

We are a married white couple and been in the swinging lifestyle for about 4yrs. She prefers black men when playing with single men and is very bi. He is straight, not a cuck, enjoys watching her with others, but always joins in with her. We love group play and host Interracial hotel parties in Cincinnati that have over 100 guests and are attended by people from all over the country.

We hope to become regular contributers to the forums and look forward to getting to know other members of the forum. Thanks - C & G

Tried posting a couple pics from our parties, but it said the file size was to small. Anybody know what we can do?

C&G are very legit. I happen to know them a little bit. They are members of my yahoo group and we've had some contact. Their parties in Cincinnati are well attended and I myself may attend one day. They are who they say they are and do what they say they'll do.

Good to see you guys..beginning to see ya everywhere.......just not at one of mine or one of your parties. :(

We would like to re welcome you friend.

Thanks for the warm welcome pimp and blackyoung. Here are a couple of pics from our parties.

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 550
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 370
You can just call me Don like norma, G. :)

When you want a break (not that you would) from your bigger shindigs, cum to Portsmouth for that small, private bbc gangbang just for you! ;)

We are going to be planning a trip early in the year to meet up with some friends in Huntington that attend our parties and maybe we could set something up on the way down or back.

That works. Just let me know--I know Big Al, Griff, Applehead and Bobby D willl treat you right!

Last edited by a moderator:
funfrkycpl said:
Thanks for the warm welcome pimp and blackyoung. Here are a couple of pics from our parties.
Man, she sure knows how to rock a party!

Man, it seems like Florida has no fun. The only fun is located at Tampa it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread