• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Relationship between my wife and her bull

• Thread startermalek
  • Start date

malek

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
She excites me very much when I see my wife preparing for her bull ... she is aroused and asks me to choose her most sexy dress for him ... She likes her clothes to be more exciting to please her bull... Sometimes she refuses my choice because her bull does not like this dress... Every time I always suggest to her the sentence: (I can’t do that even my bull allowed me ..) Oh my God my wife is completely controlled by her bull and she became subject to him ... and this excites me as well... And when I ask her when she comes home, she says, "I don't know." When my bull finishes fucking me and I'm allowed to go... And if he asks me to sleep with him, I will do that , it is not in my decides it’s my bull decides

Even before that, when I want to fuck her, she calls her bull to allow her to fuck me, and if she is allowed to fuck me, she do that but if she is not allowed, she prevents me from approaching her, she says, her famous sentence says (my body belongs to my bull and not yours) I knew that he robbed her will and dominated her, she became subject to him.

Reactions: cuckhubuk and lnohhnvm

Users who are viewing this thread