• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Religion and morality issues.

• Thread starterHusbands_Dark_Desire
  • Start date

Husbands_Dark_Desire

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2011
Hi, I was curious to see if anyone else on here is facing the same issues as myself when trying to discuss this lifestyle with my wife. We have actually had some experiences in the past. My wife enjoyed them very much but I ruined it, which is another post all on it's own. From that moment on my wife swore to have a traditional marriage from then on out. My desire for the lifestyle has finally come up in discussion again though. My wife has become more religious since the first experience and she always brings up our vows and morality issues when the subject. What frustrates me the most is the fact that she says that she knows that she would enjoy being with a black man but will not for those reasons. My response is always the same. Our wedding vows we're to always love one another and to be there for each other. I do not believe it would be against our vows to share in an experience that would bring us closer together as well as bring us both happiness. My whole point is that it is not breaking our vows to share something like this together. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

"I do not believe" What REALLY matters is what SHE Believes and how you two communicate and what you decide in light of those beliefs! Ridiculing her for her beliefs will NOT endear YOU or your fantasies to her. COMMUNICATION is the KEY Talk with her openly and honestly ... BUT... as with any other female in the REAL world: "NO" MEANS NO! Best wishes

I don't ridicule her about. I wouldn't want her to do anything that would make her feel guilty or like crap afterward either. I am just looking for some insight from others that may be in the same situation as me. We have actually talked about it recently. I agree with you about the importance of communication. Thanks for the reply.

Both me and hub are very active in our church being on committees and getting personal satisfaction from being with our church family. Hub is even a former KOC Grand Knight
We have never had a conflict with our lifestyle or morality issues in the 13 years we have been swingers and 3 with cuckolding and IR because we both feel no one is affected by this except us. We took vows when we married also and I feel I have never broken a vow because I have never loved one of my partners nor fallen out of love with my hub plus have my hubs blessing to have sexual release with them..It has enhanced our marriage. I totally agree communication is a priority and her feelings must be respected. but to me, no vow is being broken when you're still in love with eachother and being open.:female:

Thanks Susan, That was my opinion the situation. I believe that our vows were to love each other and to be honest with one another. That's why I believe there is nothing wrong with any of this. How could it be against our vows to do something that both brings us closer together and encourages us to share with one another. I'm not trying to bash or criticize her beliefs. I just know how close it made us and the spark it created last time we did it. Unfortunatly,back then, I wasn't ready then and our marriage wasn't as strong as it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread