• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reminded about being a cuckold

• Thread startercuckolddan
  • Start date

cuckolddan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2006
I have been cuckolded my wife. We took a two week vacation back to her hometown and she hooked up with both of her high school boyfriends. Both days I had to watch our kids as she fooled around on my side of the hotel bed. She nows want to move back to keep seeing these two guys. She told me that both of them have bigger cocks and fucked a "LOT" harder then I do. She wants to lock me up so when she flies back there for a wedding late?

I think you need to read your message and do some clarification. You know you are a cuckold so what is your specific problem/concern?

MacNfries said:
ENGLISH 101 :p

==========

don't poke fun at poor unfortunates whom ain't lords of the
language like u mac n cheese :mad:

Cuckolddan,

cuckolddan said:
I have been by cuckolded my wife.

Good for your wife...

cuckolddan said:
We took a two week vacation back to her hometown, and she hooked up with both of her high school boyfriends. Both days I had to watch our kids as she fooled around on my side of the hotel bed.

...and good for you. Caring for your children while your wife dates and fucks her lovers is definitely among your duties as her cuckold, so you're on the right track. (BTW, it seems more than possible your wife and her lovers may have used both sides of your hotel bed...)

cuckolddan said:
She now wants to move back to keep seeing these two guys.

Well, yes... I would think so. Your wife's request is very reasonable, so you should certainly try to accommodate her. But, will it be economically feasible? Would you, and perhaps your wife as well, have to quite your jobs to move back to her home town? Or, would your job(s) still be within easy driving distance?

cuckolddan said:
She told me that both of them have bigger cocks...

It's very positive that your wife felt free to tell you that. (Finding lovers with bigger cocks is definitely a possibility, of course, when one's wife starts dating and fucking other men...)

cuckolddan said:
...and fucked a "LOT" harder then I do.

Hm... maybe you could address this half of the problem by fucking your wife a "LOT" harder (regardless of your cock size...).

cuckolddan said:
She wants to lock me up...

Oh oh... but, more and more married women who take lovers, it seems, are insisting on maintaining control of their cuckold's cocks by requiring them to wear chastity devices, so they can't masturbate (without permission and even supervision, perhaps) or pursue other women. Maybe your wife has been reading forums like this one...

cuckolddan said:
...so when she flies back there [for a wedding late?]

"Flies back there" implies your wife's home town is not within easy driving distance, so does this imply one or both of you would, in fact, have a "job problem" if you were to move there? (You need to clarify the phrase in brackets. Like others, I can't tell what it's supposed to mean in the context of the sentence.)

—Custer