• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Remote start Anydesk.

• Thread starterBroadBullUk
  • Start date

BroadBullUk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2023
Is there anyone that know how to setup remotestart on Anydesk? It would be verk nice if someone had that controll over my computer so you could start it anytime you like. I imagine comming home from work and my computer is running and you are looking at private videos that i have in my laptop. Is there anyone that could help me setup that?

Reactions: returninghero and loginnew
Uacuckold said:
Is there anyone that know how to setup remotestart on Anydesk? It would be verk nice if someone had that controll over my computer so you could start it anytime you like. I imagine comming home from work and my computer is running and you are looking at private videos that i have in my laptop. Is there anyone that could help me setup that?
You can tune an auto-start when you turn on your pc, but it will still need connection to work and manual turning on

Reactions: WisHotWife
I have heard that it would be possible to get the computer to start everytime you ”plug the cord in walloutlet” it is something you setup in the bios. Anyone knows how to that? I would be glad to get help with it, because then i can buy that walloutlet that you controll by an app on the phone. Then you can get my login on that app and then you can start my computer any time you like from anywhere in the world and i have set Anydesk to start anytime the computer starts. Then you are in full controll of my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread