• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Repost of Fun With Kinkycouple

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date

Do you think Liz should have gotten fucked on the first meeting?

• Hell yes - fuck the pussy boy - hit the pussy every chance you get.

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Hell No - you should work with the pussy boy, he knows his woman.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Perhaps yes - if she was reaching for your dick - you should have given it to her, and often!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Perhaps no - you told pussy boy you wouldn't and without his ok - you should stick with the plan.

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

searcher308

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2005
This is an update that is somewhat over due.
I met with the kinkycouple Liz and Todd, and promised to share about our exploits. So here are the details of our first meeting.

First let me tell you about the couple. Todd is older than Liz – 14 years, in fact he plucked her like a budding flower and they were married when she was only 20, and she is 22 now.
She is quite bright, but naive in the way 22 yr olds often are.
Todd is pretty experienced guy, sports fan and pretty much a guys guy. Accept that when it comes to his wife – he’s a pussy.

Todd likes to be tied up, restrained and punished, so does Liz. So these two are practically sprinting to the restraints to see who has to tie the other up and be “in charge”. It’s fucking hilarious.

As you can see they are a sub cuck couple, or at least Todd wants them to be. After much chatting, many phone calls, and not a few discussions about what would happen. We agreed to set up a meeting. Liz is more than a little reluctant. And we agree to a 1 hour meeting at their house.
Todd has me promise (after begging and begging and some more begging) to not fuck Liz, as he does not want her to freak out or to do too much on the first meeting that would turn her off and have this be a one time meeting.
Liz is very concerned about things going to far, and feeling guilty and that she’s cheating or has done something wrong.

I show up at the house with my well stocked “tool kit” and they show me in and invite me to the living room.
Todd goes to an alarm clock and sets it for one hour, as Liz wants to be sure they get me out before things go too far.

I pull out two pairs of cuffs, and prepared to put them on each of them. Liz complains that when she ties Todd he can always escape. I assure her – he won’t be escaping my binding. Once Todd stripped to just his boxers and a T-Shirt I bound his wrists behind him, and his ankles to each other, and put him on his knees at the end of the couch facing it.

Liz…who is 5’6” a full C cup and a very nice athletic build, is wearing a gray half shirt with long sleeves and a gray skirt. It is actually my favorite outfit of hers (and she has many) from her pictures, and she showed me she was wearing underwear that she had told me were woman’s boxers, I recognized them from the pics as well.

I told her I would spank her for wearing the boxers and that she needed to learn that when I was coming, she should be pantiless. This news of the spanking did not make her happy and she asked if she could be spared. I told her NO.

I then bound her wrists behind her back, bending her over the end of the couch in front of Todd. Her legs splayed around the space where Todd was kneeling. I placed a blindfold on Todd as he was in need of punishment for earlier disobedience and would not get the pleasure of watching his wife handled by a black man her very first time.
I told Liz she had to be disciplined, that she needed to learn her lesson to greet me wearing no panties. I pulled up the skirt, ******** the panties and made a sound of mock disgust which make her giggle and Todd laugh at hearing Liz.

I said that is was very fucking funny, I reminded them that they were tied, helpless in their own house, and we would see how funny it was in a few minutes. I then took my “paddle” out of my tool kit. My paddle is perhaps 18” long and 3” wide at the spanking end. It’s black and leather and makes a nice sound when used properly.

I began to spank Liz on both cheeks of her ass, alternating sides. They were “firm” spanks, not hard but purposeful. It was clear however that I was intent on hitting the same spot each time and it did not take long till she was begging me to stop and trying to cover the spot with her bound hands. She said she would cry if I didn’t stop. I told her I didn’t care, that there was a lesson to be learned. I asked if she would wear panties the next time I came over…she swore she would not.

I took a break from spanking her after 10 - 12 swats, grabbed Todd by the hair and pulled his face to her ass. I told him to kiss her better. I moved his head to both spots on her ass that I kept spanking so he could “feel” his way around and kiss he right spot as he was blindfolded and could not see.

Then I proceeded to spank him…hard.
While he kissed her ass, he had to take the swats. Someone has to get spanked I told them. So if it’s not Liz, then Todd’s ass is mine.
With Todd, I focused on one cheek, and I spanked it hard. You see Todd had lied to me, at one point when he was “screening” me, he pretended to be Liz on chat. For that he had to be punished.

I alternated between spanking each of them for nearly 15 min. I told Liz I wanted to see a tear. That I would know she learned her lesson if I saw a tear. She told me she was about to cry, and that she would do “anything” if I would stop.
I said Anything.
To which she regained her composure, and said, anything within reason, but you can’t fuck me.
I laughed, and told her I wanted her panties off, and that she should never wear panties when she was meeting me.
She asked if once the panties were off I would stop spanking her.
I told her No.
But if she took the panties off, I would stop much sooner than if she didn’t.
She agreed. And I removed the panties.
Todd continued to kiss her sore ass, and take his hard swats. He was now wincing with each hard blow. I actually found myself feeling bad for him, but I didn’t stop.

I could now see Liz’s pussy for myself. So many pics I had seen of her smooth tight young 22 year old pussy.
Here it was, right in front of me, her lips full, containing her wetness like a beautiful ripe peach waiting to be savored.
I only spanked her a few more times; I just needed to hear the leather against that bare ass, and see the redness rise up after each “tap”.

I stood Liz up, looked her in the eye and said, we now understand the punishment for disobedience. She sheepishly looked down and said yes, I don’t want to be spanked any more.
I sat down on the couch, and pulled her down on my lap.
I reached under the shirt and unclasped it. I pulled the shirt and bra up ******** her beautiful young firm white breasts. I pinched a nipple, eliciting a slight moan of pleasure and leaned her back.
Her head laying on the arm of the couch, I had Todd shuffle forward till his stomach was pressed against the arm of the couch and her head was just to the right of Todd. I didn’t want him to miss not one sound.

He pleaded with me to remove the blindfold so he could see my lips on his wifes tits, an event he had long been dreaming of. One he fantasized about many many times.
I told him he was a piece of shit and the answer was NO!
He tried to rub the blindfold against his shoulder to “get a peek”.
I smacked his face – mostly to get his attention. I asked if he needed for he and Liz to be spanked so we could get clear once again about who makes the rules.
He said No, apologized and said he would not disobey me again.

I began to suck on Liz’s very sensitive nipples, taking time to tell Todd how much I enjoyed it. Liz was clearly enjoying it just as much. I went back and forth between both nipples, being sure to give a little “nip” here and there as she made sounds that were driving me nuts, I had to imagine Todd was truly suffering.

Finally I invited Todd to suck a nipple…it took some directing to get his mouth to her nipple, and I thought Liz looked uncomfortable contorting her body so that both Todd and I could have a nipple. As I adjusted my body, to allow Liz to more comfortably position hers, I inadvertently ran my hand across her pussy.

It was so wet; it felt like a sponge soaked to the full saturation point. Like any contact would result in a tidal wave of her juices flowing from her pussy . I didn’t want to press her too hard but I could not resist.
I pressed two fingers into her pussy, and she spread her legs and arched her back to accept them. I took that opportunity to alternate between pressing my fingers into that juicy wet pussy and rubbing her clit.

I pushed her “pussy boy” hubby off her tit.
I was done sharing with him. I now sucked her nipples, and I explored her pussy with my fingers and rubbed her clit.
I could now feel her hands, which were still bound behind her. Reaching for my dick. She was grabbing handfuls of my roomy shorts in an effort to grab hold of my dick. I was sliding and moving to avoid having her grab me.

If she were to grab my dick, it would have been over. I would have bent her over the couch and fucked her fertile (no birth control) pussy right there. And no one could have stopped me. Not even me.
I promised hubby, not to fuck her on the first meet, and I had to avoid her grabbing me to keep my promise.

So I sat her up on my lap. Sucked the nipples a few more times quickly so they would not forget me, and told them that it was probably time for me to go.

No sooner did I say this, than the alarm went off indicating it had been one hour and it was time for me to go.

I spoke with each of them the next day. Todd said it was great and he could now never get rid of the couch, as just seeing it got him hard because all he could think about was what we did, and he could not even see.
Liz said she never would have taken off her panties, had I not spanked her. That she had a lot of fun, and wanted to know if I could come over tonight.

So next time, I will tell you of our second meeting.

Pics of Liz

I thought it might help your vote if you had a few pics of Liz.

Let me know what you think!

Crap - for some reason - I can't post pics...I'll have to get pussy boy to do it....
I'll have him put some up soon.

Kinky Couple

:clap: She is beautiful, your will power is tremendous and I am sure that makes a good Dom. Please keep us informed. thanks

I am posting pics of liz as instructed.

Attachments

• HPIM1264 - Copy.jpg
    HPIM1264 - Copy.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,059
good pic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The question should be what will he do when he comes back....;-)

thats a nice woman you got there!

Yes she is..;-)

Searcher may come for another visit on August the first! We shall see if he comes what might or might not happen..... Stay tuned.

couple

Should be an intresting visit

soo any news?

Liz was not up for a visit...I am hopeful for another opportunity shortly. Will update you as things progress...

Anything more going on with this? This was hot!

Ok...Liz was pregnant as some of you may know...she has had the baby. And gotten back into shape INCREDIBLY quick...she was within 10 lbs of her pre baby weight within a week.
Shes agreed to a "date" when I'm in town.

We should be going to dinner / drinks...then back to their place for a movie. With any luck the drive on both ends will be fun. As well as the movie...as we already have a history on the "couch".
Keep you updated as things get scheduled.

I am nervous already.. seems liz is looking forward to going out with him.

Liz's baby?

Hey Blake. You never mentioned whether their new family addition had a beautiful mocha complexion, curley hair, and a great smile like Searcher308. What gives besides "no birth control"? Inquiring minds wish to know. If not this time, maybe next time.

He should have an update Saturday

Can't Wait!

Can't wait for update. Want to know about first child too. Whose is it? Are there more babies in the family? Maybe a little Blake? I sure hope so. Sure sounds like she was playing without birth control and thus the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread