• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Request for advice

• Thread starterbad_wolf
  • Start date

bad_wolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2012
Hi,
I am a white guy, 24 years old. My girlfriend Anne is 21 years old, a white, beautiful blonde. We are in love and our sex is fantastic.
However,i have one fantasy that is bothering me and I'd like to try it at least once. Let me explain.
I rent a flat with friends, two white girls. Both are attractive, and one of them, Elisa is a little bit interested in me but has a boyfriend (white). The second of them, Agatha, is rather fat but has a very pretty face. She likes black guys. Her black friends often come to us. Sometimes they stay for the night. I do not know whether to have sex but it's possible. Do not know if they sleep with Elise as well. I know they are very horny. I can see how they look on Agathe and Elise. And recently on my girlfriend too.
We spent the evening watching the game. After a few beers, they started to look at Anne. I'm not surprised, because Anne is the most attractive of the three. They knew she's not single so nothing more happened.
And I would like to make it more. I want them spent the night with my girlfriend too, and I want to look at it. I'd like to try with Elisa.
My girlfriend is not willing to betray and I cannot talk about it directly. It must come naturally. I dont want to destroy our relationship.
How to give her to them and how to organize such a wild night? Someone was in a similar situation and can help, please?

Sorry for my poor English, it is not my first language.

OK, here's what I think:

First and foremost, you're both in love and it sounds like you have a great relationship, and you care a lot about her. Personally, I think you should hold on to that and not risk it by potentially bringing another guy into the picture. I've read a lot of stories here, but it sort of seems like both people need to be into it going in to a relationship. So that's it, I think you should do nothing.

However, if you must... You say you want it to happen naturally, and for it to happen naturally you really can't MAKE it happen. If you really really have to do this, you'll have to talk to her about it. Because if she's a good person and really loves you she would never do it on her own. There's really no other way, no tricks or scenarios would play out how you want.

But like I said, you shouldn't do it.

bad wolf -listen to Lauren - she knows much more than you -
If you try this now - you are going to be looking for a new girl friend and new roomates.
MrsFunCple

Thank you for your advice. I have to think about it. The idea really turns me on. The other hand it is not worth losing my relationship. I was just hoping that somehow it will come naturally for us, without the earlier discussions and opening huge subject of IR/swinging/etc.
I will not push it for now.
Thank you again:)

Users who are viewing this thread