• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Required to crossdress?

• Thread starterPantiedPansy
  • Start date
P

PantiedPansy

Does anyone here have a wife that makes them wear women's clothes and/or underwear the majority of the time in order to emasculate them? My fiancee cut up and threw out all of my boxers some time back, and has even cut a few pairs of men's pajama pants off me while I was wearing them. I pretty much only own panties now, wear women's pajamas to bed, and wear women's clothes, hosiery, lingerie around the house.

She's a keeper!

My wife keeps me in panties all the time and I wear nighties to bed every night. I also have a maids uniform I wear while cleaning the house.

PantiedPansy,

PantiedPansy said:
My fiance cut up and threw out all of my boxers some time back...

Hm... well, that was reasonable. Apparently some women consider male boxers symbols of something-or-other, and don't like them. It sounds like your fiance is among them...

PantiedPansy said:
...and has even cut a few pairs of men's pajama pants off me while I was wearing them.

Jeez... that sounds sort of extreme. Were you resisting, so your fiance felt she had no choice but to take the scissors to your pajama bottoms otherwise you might not take her wishes seriously...?

PantiedPansy said:
I pretty much only own panties now, wear women's pajamas to bed, and wear women's clothes, hosiery and lingerie around the house.

Well... if that's what your fiance wants you to wear, then that's what you should wear. In fact, it sounds like your soon-to-be wife views you as "a candidate." I suggest ordering a copy of:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, "Make Your Husband Your Maid" (173 pp., softcover)

for her as a New Years present. You can order it from well-known online sources.

As you can see from Little Jimmie's post:

little jimmie said:
My wife keeps me in panties all the time and I wear nighties to bed every night. I also have a maids uniform I wear while cleaning the house.

some married women are now transforming their husbands to their maids and requiring them to wear maids uniforms, complete with short skirts, lingerie and high heels while carrying out their house-work duties. The appeal of this practice to married women seems to be increasing; it certainly isn't difficult to see why it's becoming increasingly popular.

Perhaps Little Jimmie's wife read Ms. Janice's book. Perhaps your fiance read it too... or soon will, when you give it to her as a New Year's present. No doubt your fiance will appreciate your understanding of what she's all about.

Happy New Year! May you continue to adapt well to the future your fiance has in store for you.

—Custer

yes my wife does. it started out as a joke to wear panties but then became a full time thing and other things have evolved over time

This happens to me all the time... but only in my fantasies while.I'm jacking off. :(

Do any of you wear panties, maid's uniform, and go to bed in ladies' nighties while your wife or g/f is either out fucking other guys or being fucked while you have to watch?

Yes I have been doing just that for many years. Love to wear panties and other fem clothing when wife leaves for the night or weekend to see one of her men. She is with a lover tonight, New Years Eve, while I am home on my panties!

Dirtyoleman said:
Do any of you wear panties, maid's uniform, and go to bed in ladies' nighties while your wife or g/f is either out fucking other guys or being fucked while you have to watch?
I wear panties full time and have for years.

When we stay at hotels, I have to sleep in a teddy, curtains drawn open. I am not allowed (typically) to be with my wife when she has sex, and before she leaves to go play, I have to be changed to full dress or skirts. Some of her lovers have me be there, but in full fem clothes.

We still have one kid at home and my wife has told me many times once our 20 year old moves out, I will be i dresses full time around the house.

My ex always made me wear a nightie to bed, and often full drag including public outings. My current wife likes me in panties but nothing else. I miss how that silkie nightie felt on me.

I wear panties a lot because I like the feel of them, and I wear silky nighties every night, I have a large collection. My las tgirlfrien knew nothing about this, but the one before her used to have what she called 'girly nights' where both of us would dress in silky underwear and nighties, and she would make me spend a lot of time orally pleasing her pussy and ass. Maybe it stems from there!

BHCCuck said:
I wear panties full time and have for years.

When we stay at hotels, I have to sleep in a teddy, curtains drawn open. I am not allowed (typically) to be with my wife when she has sex, and before she leaves to go play, I have to be changed to full dress or skirts. Some of her lovers have me be there, but in full fem clothes.

We still have one kid at home and my wife has told me many times once our 20 year old moves out, I will be i dresses full time around the house.

Is it embarrassing for you to sleep in a teddy with the curtains open, have people seen you through the window that you have noticed?

PantiedPansy said:
Is it embarrassing for you to sleep in a teddy with the curtains open, have people seen you through the window that you have noticed?
Yes, I have seen people walk past glancing in, no idea if they noticed. Hardest part for me is if we have sex before we go to bed, its hard to put on the teddy afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread