• Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
As requested, these are some of my earlier works.

gallery2-5.jpg

Her Lover’s Embrace

The photographer’s assistant was only supposed to hold her naked body, surrounding her with his big black hands. She never knew the sexy birthday present she was going to give to her husband would turn out this way. Rick had been pestering her to try dating a black man and while they had enjoyed the fantasy, she knew she was too shy to be unfaithful to him. These photos were to be his birthday present, a sexy fulfillment of Rick’s fantasy… and maybe her own. But things got out of hand and suddenly she found herself responding to his kisses along her neck, and across her breasts, with his hands cupping her back, pressing her to his hardening black cock. The camera was still clicking as he entered her and her appeals for him to stop turned to moans of joy as his black body pressed into hers.

gallery2-6.jpg

Anticipation

Could Rick’s fantasy become reality? Was there any harm in making some sexy photos for him? Theresa found a willing partner in the photographer’s assistant. At first she laughed, tickled by this strange black man’s touch and definitely impressed by his manhood. But his moves became more aggressive as the photographer encouraged him.

gallery2-7.jpg

Teacher’s Secret

It was supposed to be a happy day, the students were giving Theresa and her husband a baby shower. But when last years football star showed up at the party, her secret was reveled.

gallery2-8.jpg

Her Lover’s Touch

When his big black hands cupped her breasts she knew that Rick would get his wish. Surrendering to her desires, she eased herself on to his pulsing thick shaft, rocking back and forth, ignoring the clicks of the camera. His black fingers teased her nipples and for one moment she paused before surrendering herself to her lover’s touch.

Very nice. I especially like 'Her Lover's Embrace.'

absolutely gorgeous, as always! i just love sandy who's stuff!

Sandy is one of our favorites too, especially the pregnancy theme stories. That is my BIGGEST fantasy, to become pregnant by a Black Lover!! Makes me wet just typing that!!!

JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Sandy is one of our favorites too, especially the pregnancy theme stories. That is my BIGGEST fantasy, to become pregnant by a Black Lover!! Makes me wet just typing that!!!

JMNBABE

So do it! What r u waiting for?

I also loved Her Lovr's Embrace. How she must have loved his cock deep in her pussy. I know I do.

And I loved Teacher's Secret. I remember years ago when I had a tryst with our black janitor, there were times when I got carried away by his manhood and thought I might bring a black baby into the world. It didn't happen but I still cherish all the late afternoon meetings we had when the faculty had left. Once he put the tumbling mat on the stage and gave me the most exciting sex I ever had. He kept telling me just to imagine that all the faculty were sitting in the audience amazed at his stamina. I think it was the best orgasm I ever had.

pantygirl said:
And I loved Teacher's Secret. I remember years ago when I had a tryst with our black janitor, there were times when I got carried away by his manhood and thought I might bring a black baby into the world. It didn't happen but I still cherish all the late afternoon meetings we had when the faculty had left. Once he put the tumbling mat on the stage and gave me the most exciting sex I ever had. He kept telling me just to imagine that all the faculty were sitting in the audience amazed at his stamina. I think it was the best orgasm I ever had.

So were u a student or a teacher? It sounds like u had an exciting time on the DL. Tell us more about it. I am sure we would all like to hear it.

Teacher's Secret is great! I loved the pregnant woman, but "last year's footbal star looked too old. I'd love to rad the whole story.
Cheers