• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Risking pregnancy turned her on

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
one reason why my fiance could not stop having again and again unprotected sex with her lover was as she admitted, that on the one hand she thought the chance of getting pregnant are very small (she always wanted to stop and thought about that "last" time...) on the other hand she was turned on from the risk that she could get pregnant from another men. Actuall she did not say exactly that. She said she got a huge orgasm when she felt him pumpint his seemen inside her. But I think this is the same, she knew what she was doing and she was addictedand couldn't stop it.

I would be interested if other women feel the same. Would be nice if women answer. And how do the cuckolds think about it?

• Love
Reactions: throwback, PervertedPolishCouple, Lovasianladies and 10 others
I think it's a hot story and I hope you continue to keep us updated

• Love
Reactions: carbex and Smeg
wsh said:
one reason why my fiance could not stop having again and again unprotected sex with her lover was as she admitted, that on the one hand she thought the chance of getting pregnant are very small (she always wanted to stop and thought about that "last" time...) on the other hand she was turned on from the risk that she could get pregnant from another men. Actuall she did not say exactly that. She said she got a huge orgasm when she felt him pumpint his seemen inside her. But I think this is the same, she knew what she was doing and she was addictedand couldn't stop it.

I would be interested if other women feel the same. Would be nice if women answer. And how do the cuckolds think about it?
Of course!

BukkakeLeah said:
The ultimate in hot wifing - nothing better especially if she’s my wife rather than fucking another man’s wife

Reactions: CuckiDani and andy_mindi
My wife always used a condom when she first started fucking others...but the first time she had a condom break and she felt his cum inside her...and the thrill of the preg risk..she was bareback after that

• Love
Reactions: DnPinVA, engene, AstaSilva and 9 others
My wife never used birth control because of negative side effects, so she almost always insisted I wear a condom. When she started fucking my best friend Rick, he refused to wear one. He told her if she didn’t want to get knocked up to take the pill. She couldn’t so she took her chances. Her current fuck buddy, who is also very Dominant like Rick, doesn’t wear one either but he’s likely too old, at 68, to get her pregnant. My younger brother though fucked her with no protection , he’s 27, and she almost seemed to hope he had gotten her pregnant...though he didn’t.

Reactions: engene, BrettyG, carbex and 7 others
firedogg81 said:
I think it's a hot story and I hope you continue to keep us updated

after2.JPG after.JPG

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, PervertedPolishCouple, carbex and 3 others
We calculated and figgured out that she cannot be pregnant from me. She went back to him to tell him that they must stop.... he then wanted her a last time, she couldn't resist and agreed to that "good bye fuck" of course he still had no condems.... that was probably the day he hit the jackpot and knocked her up. Here are pictures before and after:

before.JPG High pregnant - Kopie (2).JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: engene, happytwobeecucked, PervertedPolishCouple and 12 others
wsh said:
We calculated and figgured out that she cannot be pregnant from me. She went back to him to tell him that they must stop.... he then wanted her a last time, she couldn't resist and agreed to that "good bye fuck" of course he still had no condems.... that was probably the day he hit the jackpot and knocked her up. Here are pictures before and after:
Good photos. Your fiancé is a hot-looking woman :cool:. And, she looks very good, pregnant with another man's baby-to-be :D.

Have you and she set your wedding date yet...?

Reactions: carbex, MyWifeDatesNow and firedogg81
First I didn't want anymore... now after I tend to do it, she is unsure because she does not like that I was not sure.... I don't know why she is like this. Maybe she wants me to run after her. So, thinks are still not 100% clear. But what to expect. It's a very uusual situation we really had some bad luck. Imagine, prude and loyal fiance only cheated once in five years but than gets so horny after his dick that she accepts him bareback and this lucky bastard basically knocked her up with the first shot.

• Love
Reactions: carbex and noway
wsh said:
So, things are still not 100% clear.
Is the man your fiancé is fucking, and apparently finds satisfying, divorced (or single and never married)? I.e., such that he is available, at least in principle, to help her raise her baby-to-be whom he sired — even though, according to one of your earlier posts (as I recall) — she told you she doesn't like the idea of him becoming her full-time partner?
wsh said:
..... It's a very uusual situation. We really had some bad luck. Imagine, [she was my] prudish and loyal fiance, she only cheated once in five years, but then she got so horny after his dick that she accepted him bareback, and that lucky bastard basically knocked her up with the first shot.
More than likely your fiancé got "horny after his dick" because she went off her birth-control pills, which had been suppressing her hormones — the result being that she felt exceptionally horny when she was fertile. (I think I pointed this out in a previous post.)

Custer Laststand said:
Is the man your fiancé is fucking, and apparently finds satisfying, divorced ... — she told you she doesn't like the idea of him becoming her full-time partner?

More than likely your fiancé got "horny after his dick" because she went off her birth-control pills, which had been suppressing her hormones — the result being that she felt exceptionally horny when she was fertile. (I think I pointed this out in a previous post.)

Yes, he is divorced and she once said she might have made a fault, she would prefer to stay with me if I coul accept the baby. He persuade her to keep the baby. He said he would marry her and if she would go back to me he would be willing to take the baby, but she wants to keep it now and not be separated from it, which is also fine with him.

Yes, during that time she stopped taking the pill after so many years, she got extremly horny. I never experienced her with such a high sexual drive. Also she believed that the chances she can have a baby are low and it won't happen so fast.... but alos the situation with him was very spontaneous and not planned, when he than told her after thw foreplay when she was in heat, he had no condoms, she accepted him without.... During that time I had started to use condoms again since her doctor said it would be better she does not get pregnnt immediately after stopping the pill. This is how we know that she can only be pregnant from him.

Reactions: cybil and noway
yes from personal experience much hornier after coming off the pill

Reactions: Custer Laststand
wsh said:
Yes, he is divorced and she once said she might have made a fault, she would prefer to stay with me if I could accept the baby. He persuaded her to keep the baby.
That's not surprising. One of the primary motivations — perhaps the primary motivation, in an evolutionary sense — for a man to fuck and impregnate a woman who's committed to a different man (you, in this case) is: to pass his genes along to the next generation, while the committed woman and her regular partner (you, in this case) will put in all the expense, time and energy necessary to raise the resulting child.
wsh said:
He said he would marry her and if she would go back to me, he would be willing to take the baby...
A generous offer, seemingly.... but, my guess would be, he was pretty sure he would not have to follow through.
wsh said:
But, she wants to keep it now and not be separated from [her baby], which is also fine with him.
This too is not surprising, since a woman close giving birth, or who has recently given birth, tends to have a very strong maternal instinct. Also, your fiancé had a strong desire to become pregnant, and may suspect (because of her age) she will not have another chance.
wsh said:
Yes, during that time she stopped taking the pill after so many years, she got extremly horny. I never experienced her with such a high sexual drive.
If, in the future, your now-fiance wants to take a form of birth control that will not inhibit her sex drive, according to "Capt. Ron" or "Captain Ron" (the screen name of a forum member), there is now an IUD available that will not only provide highly-reliable birth control but also not inhibit her sex drive. He said that in a post in this forum, in which he pointed out that since his wife had this type of IUD implanted their sex life had dramatically improved. You should also be aware that modern IUD's do not cause the bad effects they became infamous for when they were first introduced during the 1970's, and are many times more reliable than "the pill."
wsh said:
Also she believed that the chances she can have a baby are low and it won't happen so fast.... but alas, the situation with him was very spontaneous and not planned. When he then told her after their foreplay, when she was in heat, he had no condoms, she accepted him without [a condom].
You really should read:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.)

(which is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book). It will shed light on, and may explain entirely, why your fiancé became pregnant when she fucked a new lover (without him using a condom), when she thought that was not likely to happen.

wsh said:
During that time I had started to use condoms again since her doctor said it would be better she does not get pregnnt immediately after stopping the pill. This is how we know that she can only be pregnant from him.
Yes, you explained that (more than once, I think) in your other thread(s).

Last edited:
If you are fine with it there is no harm. It will make your wife and even more her lover very happy. But in order to also justify it later for both of you, choose at least a guy from whom you expect most healthy genetics. If you for what reason ever are not able or don't want to make your wife pregnant on your own, you want at least superiour cum for her. As sombody who has experienced this I am having mixed feelings. I see it as an opportunity to proofe my love to her by handling that problem and forgiving her. I like that she suddenly changed and is not that prude anymore. Better a slut than no fun. I am alos looking of becoming in future at least the second guy who knocks her up.... I am at least relieved for our child that the guy seems to be super healthy and my fiance is happy with the cum she "chose". She said since it is not from me she is very happy that it is from him and not from another guy since when she was younger she has been fucked by guys she bleived to be less good material. But I also must say I would have prefered to be the biological father of our first child. But what I like most is that "for compensation" she allows me now to knock up another women if I ever get the chance. So you see, it seems we are making the best of it. But you should think about it carfully if you want it.

Reactions: engene
My fiance is in a much better mood and since we cannot change the past she takes it easy and even makes jokes about it. Some days ago she teased me and said that I would have been a pussy during that time I was using condoms. She said something like "He" was a real man, bold and not afraid of fucking me barback. He appreciated and really wanted me, so all in all he actually deserves that he is the one who knocked me up. I hope this will be a lesson for you for the time when I want a second baby"

Reactions: noway and Custer Laststand
wsh said:
....... In order to justify [infidelity on the part of one's wife or fiancé] later, for both of you, [one's wife or fiancé should] choose a guy from whom [she] expects healthy genes.
The above, as edited, identifies the essence of what it's all about. On pages 124-125 of

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.),

Baker says (the following are direct quotes): "On average, about 10 percent of children are not sired by their supposed fathers. Some men, however, have a higher chance of being deceived in this way than others — and it is men of low wealth and status who fare worst. Actual figures range from 1 percent in high-status areas of the United States and Switzerland, to 5 to 6 percent for moderate-status males in the United States and Great Britain, to 10 to 30 percent for lower-status males in the United States, Great Britain and France." [Comment: the wide "10 to 30 percent" range probably represents one standard deviation about the mean; i.e., 68% of lower-status men in the United States, Great Britain and France.]

"Moreover, the men most likely to sexually hoodwink the lower-status males are men of higher status. Anthrological studies have shown precisely the same pattern. Men of higher wealth and status obtain partners earlier, start to reproduce earlier, are less likely to have their partners impregnated by other men, and are more likely to impregnate the partners of other men. So in all ways, men of wealth and status have the potential to be reproductively more successful than their lower-status contemporaries."

....... "When we look at which [of a woman's children] are most likely to belong to [i.e., to have been sired by] her partner, women show a clear pattern. ..... The child most likely to have been sired by her partner is the second; the children least likely are the first and, particularly, the last. ..... The woman is least likely to be unfaithful [to her long-term partner] in the weeks or months preceding the conception of her second child. Subsequent children, however, are more and more likely to be the product of infidelity." (End of quotes.)

Comment: The above is in Chapter 7, entitled "Shopping Around for Genes," which is on pages 117-161 of Baker (1996).

----------------------

Reactions: Cheshirecuckold
wsh said:
My fiance is in a much better mood.
Good.
wsh said:
Since we cannot change the past....
Good point.
wsh said:
....she takes it easy and even makes jokes about it.
Excellent. That's positive.
wsh said:
Some days ago, she teased me and said I would have been [i.e., was] a pussy during that time I was using condoms. She said something like "He" was a real man, bold and not afraid of fucking me bare-back.
I have to say, that was well-deserved teasing.
wsh said:
[My fiancé said:] "He [my lover] appreciated and really wanted me, so all-in-all he actually deserves that he is the one who knocked me up."
This is a more-or-less direct expression, by your fiancé, of the points I quoted above from Baker (1996).
wsh said:
[She said:] "I hope this will be a lesson for you for the time when I want a second baby."
Once again, your fiancé has given you good advice.

Thanks, BTW, for posting your fiancé's photos. You're a fortunate man that such a good-looking hot-and-sexy woman accepted your marriage proposal. And, she looks good and appropriately-attractive pregnant. I hope she gives birth successfully to an infant who is healthy in every way.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
..... The child most likely to have been sired by her partner is the second;...

...I will also take the chance for the second child. Great, so my conservative, prude "I'm a good girl" slut-fiance did a good job in turning me from a bull into a stereotypical cuckold.
She says she would have prefered if she was pregnant from me, but she would still be happy because he is the second best man she wanted a child from... it's just I don't believe her. She says it to make me feel better but I am sure she preferes to live with me, but I she actually is happier having one child from him and in future another one from me instead of having two from me.

Reactions: engene and firedogg81
wsh said:
...I will also take the chance for the second child.
... Like innumerable other men who are married, or in a long-term live-together-relationship (LTR) with a woman.
wsh said:
Great, so my conservative, prudish "I'm a good girl" slut-fiance did a good job of turning me from a bull into a stereotypical cuckold.
Obviously you harbor great resentment. But, please note that in no sense are you "alone" in having been cuckolded by your fiancé, as noted in the above quotes from Baker (1996).

And, in no sense have you been merely up against about 2400 to 2500 years of the Judeo-Christian religious tradition of women being owned by their men. (The Torah... which became the Christian Old Testament... was apparently written roughly 500 to 400 years B.C.E. [Before Common Era, formerly B.C.]). Rather, you have been up against human behavioral characteristics evolved over the much, much longer-term time period of human evolution. We Homo sapiens (people who look like us) first evolved about 200,000 years before present.
wsh said:
She says she would have prefered if she was pregnant from me, but she would still be happy because he is the second best man she wanted a child from. It's just [that] I don't believe her.
I may have said this before... if so, I'll say it again. A woman whose physical and other personal characteristics are good enough to enable her to choose among men, as is the case with your fiancé, has a tendency to choose, as a long-term partner, a man she thinks will provide for her and her children a reasonably good income and a stable home — i.e., good socioeconomic status. That appears to be you, in this case. She tends to choose a lover, or lovers (if she can), whom she thinks will provide her with better genes than her long-term partner. That appears to be your fiancé's lover who has impregnated her, in this case. But the woman's (your fiancé's) lover, although in her judgement a man with better genes, may not be a man she wants to live with (as appears to be the case with your fiancé vis-a-vis her lover).
wsh said:
She says [that] to make me feel better, but I am sure she prefers to live with me.
I think you have it right, per your posts — and per what I've said and quoted from Baker (1996).
wsh said:
But, I [think] she actually [will be] happier having one child from him, and in [the] future, another one from me instead of having two from me.
I think you have it right here, as well (also per my quotes from Baker [1996], above).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread