• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Risky Game

• Thread starterSubBiBeta
  • Start date

SubBiBeta

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2019
Yulee, FL
- Go to Kink Secrets and play the game using either your or your wifes pics / info.
- Post the link to your completed game here for 5 to 15 minutes. After that time has elapsed, remove the link.
- See if anyone caught you...

Last edited:
tempting

post time is over

Will think about it

I played.
Very hot!

Last edited:
Bull ready to play

Reactions: diamantje and jumbotsang
212 897 213

I am glad mine finally expired.

I like to play the high risk games where it's not just pics, but extreme personal information is at risk, but those seem to be gone.

Reactions: WeakWannabe
jemingway said:
I like to play the high risk games where it's not just pics, but extreme personal information is at risk, but those seem to be gone.
Honestly, I love these but not enough new people to play with recently who would play for those stakes.

Reactions: jemingway
I know what you mean. It's too bad.

I've played for those stakes and lost.....

wiltshire1 said:
I've played for those stakes and lost.....
That is the best!

Reactions: JessiM and WeakWannabe
Link isn't working
SubBiBeta said:
- Go to Kink Secrets and play the game using either your or your wifes pics / info.
- Post the link to your completed game here for 5 to 15 minutes. After that time has elapsed, remove the link.
- See if anyone caught you...

DenisLogan said:
Link isn't working
Think that page has been withdrawn now. I have a link to the rules but there is no facility to store the answers there which is the hottest part, lol. Shame! I might have done it eventually, lol

slutxx said:
Think that page has been withdrawn now. I have a link to the rules but there is no facility to store the answers there which is the hottest part, lol. Shame! I might have done it eventually, lol
It was a great game. Very sorry that it is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread