• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Role Playing With A Shy Fiancée

• Thread starteriann
  • Start date

iann

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

It took years to confess our fantasies, but once all was out there we enjoyed it. Our sexual life took a different turn and my fiancée (usually reserved and shy) became bolder. For instance, during sex she’d talk dirty and say things like “I met this guy and he’s huge and I loved his penis”, or sometimes she’d pretend another guy is in the room with us.

We talked about the subject of cuckolding or inviting another man during sex, but I know it will take more time; I want her to agree on her own terms. We still watch movies on the subject but she needs more time.

Reactions: toolman2c
iann said:
Hi, It took years to confess our fantasies, but once all was out there we enjoyed it. Our sexual life took a different turn and my fiancée (usually reserved and shy) became bolder. For instance, during sex she’d talk dirty and say things like “I met this guy and he’s huge and I loved his penis”, or sometimes she’d pretend another guy is in the room with us. We talked about the subject of cuckolding or inviting another man during sex, but I know it will take more time; I want her to agree on her own terms. We still watch movies on the subject but she needs more time.
Sounds like your fiancé is moving in the right direction. When are you going to ask her to marry you? Or, is she your permanent fiancé....?

If you marry her before she accepts the concept of her dating, seducing, and fucking other men, while you remain faithful as her cuckold, that may result (conceivably) in her erecting a "marriage wall" around her psyche that will make it much more difficult, or even impossible, for her to accept that concept.

Many women whose men want to be cuckolded secretly suspect, or will say outright, that their man only wants that so he'll have an excuse to pursue other women. To get beyond this potential roadblock, you might consider telling your fiancé you want to wear a male chastity device (a cock cage) for her, with her your sole key holder. See, e.g.:

Mature Metal | Caging the Beast
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
Chastity Devices by MS. Lori, the most secure device around
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

That would give her, in essence, sole ownership of your cock, and sole authority over when the two of you would have sex. In addition, it would prevent you from beating your weenie behind her back, while (of course) also preventing you from pursuing other women.

If your fiancé says she doesn't understand that idea at all and thinks it would be crazy, I suggest going ahead, buying a suitable device, wearing it, and being your own key holder (but don't let yourself out unless your fiancé says she wants sex with you). After some time has passed (a few weeks? One or two months?), she'll come to see the advantages of having your cock locked up with her having authority over when you're released — and she'll probably accept her becoming your sole key holder, so her authority will be real. From there, it will only be a short step to her accepting that it is her privilege and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck other men, while you (necessarily) remain faithful.

As one woman put it elsewhere on the web, in a word of advice to other married women: "If you keep your husband locked in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Last edited:
Tell me more about your status. I have some tips which can help you.

Reactions: purplejoys