• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ROUGH is good

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
God are you a hot one, I bet you are a real ride. Would love to take you for a test drive. Would love to lick my way between those legs.

Mr. G

GangBangGirl said:
is it true that black men don't eat pussy??

I hope not!

Sweetheart, with a name like Clitcatcher what do you think? Don't know about the others but I always lick it before I stick it!

wow thats is some great pictures blk man dont eat pussy well i dont but i might make and exception wiht yours.. parot24@yahoo.com

Hi, Gangbang Girl-

Black men DO eat pussy-I have been to several parties and seen it myself...by the way...I am black also and I LOVE to eat pussy :)

Where you located Gangbang Girl? Perhaps we can talk about an extreme gangbang-if you ever travel to Atlanta, Ga.

ok..who said black men did not eat pussy? baby I would eat your pussy even if I did not eat pussy..send me some of my perosnal pics to nasty.freeak69@yahoo.com..where r u? we need to hook up....

email was wrong sorry...nasty.freak69@yahoo.com

you take some very interesting and sexy photo, gbg. Very hot indeed

Hey Gang bang girl would love to hook up i'm in jersey. Email me if your interested dtekhunt@yahoo.com

Wow! Very nice pics- One thing about age- none of us can stop it!! So lets just enjoy the ride.

You are a very sexy woman & know how to use your assets well. I love the pic with you wearing glasses, it makes you look real sexy and innocent looking. I would lick and suck your hairy pussy any day. It is so tempting and pleading for a nice good whipping and then a real good hard long fuck. Would love to see my cum dripping out of you nice pink hole and running down your thighs.Thanks for the pics. Can you email me some rough_rider58@hotmail.com

Craig

Where are you located? That is the big question. If you are close to Atlanta, GA I can arrange a GB for you.

Mister B

damn, fine lookin woman. Always had a hard spot for blondes :)

I'm in the Philly area guys, but travel alot so not always around. Thanks for all the cool replys, you guys got me sooo damn hot right now I wish I could just bend over right now for all of you!!!

That a HUGH falsehood! I'd eat you until you begged me to stop. I'd also treat you in the nasty manner you wish to experience.

your wish

looking to have your greatest dreams cum true

Where are you? I can arrange a gang bang. Do them regularly. Get back to me>

Users who are viewing this thread