• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rules I Recently made with Hubby

• Thread starterNYCWifey
  • Start date

NYCWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2017
NYC
I know you’ve wanted me to be more “Take Charge” and “Me Centric” when it comes to things sexual. And I know I’ve been pretty lukewarm toward this for the most part. But as we progress more into the Hotwife lifestyle I feel I’ve not only gotten more comfortable, but I really am enjoying it, quite frankly more than I ever thought I would. I read this pretty good article about being a “Hotwife” that explains the benefit of being more dominant toward your husband while being more submissive to your boyfriend. I have to admit, it makes some sense and the thought of it kind of gets me hot, especially the part about controlling your husband’s access to your pussy, while at the same time freely surrendering it to your lover—that’s so beyond what a wife is “supposed” to do. I never, ever thought I’d consider doing something like this. But I can’t help it, I find it pretty exciting.

Especially when I think about this new guy I’m seeing. Brian is 3-4 years older than me but he’s in good shape: tall and lean, and I find him very sexy. I’m not sure exactly what it is about him but I am sexually drawn to him in a way I haven’t been in a long time. On Monday we were just meeting for drinks and that’s all I planned on doing because I had an early trip to DC in the morning. You know how I get when I have an early morning the next day. But instead of heading home after my drink I found myself going to a hotel room with him where we were going to “make out” for a little while. Well we made out all right and then he fucked me! I mean I had only known him for about two hours, I had no intention of being intimate with him. But once we were in that room and making out things just progressed and before long he was between my legs and sliding inside of me. It just felt so damned right. God, did he ever fuck me, better than I’ve been laid in a long time--made me come three times! There’s something about this man that just makes me want to have him inside of me so I guess I did and believe me I will again, and again!

By the way, he LOVES the idea of sending me home to you with my pussy filled--which I have to say I find pretty exciting! So if subsequent meetings live up to our first fuck-fest, I will happily and whole-heartedly surrender this pussy of mine to him. And he seems to want what I want: a regular, reliable, but essentially NSA partner to have intimate pleasures with on a regular basis. I definitely plan on spending a few hours on a regular basis submitting to his mouth, and hands and beautiful dick. So let’s try the full-on wife-centric cuckolding for a while where the focus will be primarily about pleasing the Hotwife (which would be me):
It looks like that for the time being Brian is going to be my regular lover. I will meet with him whenever I choose but on average it will be about once a week or so. I’ve never considered seeing a lover every week but there’s something about the sex with this guy that makes me want to try and fit this into my schedule. And when I meet with him his dick in my pussy is a guarantee. I’m not sure why but I absolutely LOVE the way he fucks me, almost as if my pussy is meant for his cock. Preferably he will fuck me multiple times, with a great deal of enthusiasm and passion, and I will quite dedicatedly come on his dick multiple times, also with a great deal of passion. I want you to be aware of that.

To keep it “special” he will also be my SOLE lover, and that means he will be the only man who puts his dick in my pussy. I’ve always leaned toward monogamy and the idea of turning monogamy into something I do with my extra-marital lover rather than my husband is a little twisted, but in a way that I find exciting. It’s again one of those things I never dreamed I’d be considering but I’m sure glad I’m doing this--kind of lets me be “the boss of you” while keeping my pussy sexually faithful to him. Definitely not the thing a traditional wife should do to her husband. But then again, I’m not much of a traditional wife am I? Since he and I have already started fucking you shouldn’t plan on putting that dick of yours inside of me any time soon. He will be the sexual dominant in my life so my pussy will be quite happily reserved for his exclusive use. It will be one, special intimate area in my life that you’re not involved in. It will only be about Brian’s dick and my pussy, which right now suits me just fine!

Because of this you, my handsome husband, will willingly stand aside so I can keep this pussy of mine devoted to Brian’s and only Brian’s cock. And yes, since I know it turns you on when I’m truthful and blunt in my statements: I am definitely choosing Brian’s cock over yours for my pussy. And you should know it isn’t even a difficult decision to make. The way he fucked me Monday night made that clear to me. To be sure I love you, not him. But this is wife-centric cuckolding where the focus is on my pleasure. I’m sorry but it is simply better, more pleasurable for me to have Brian’s dick in my pussy instead of yours. So I want him and only him sliding inside of me, pleasuring me in a way that you no longer can. I know how your naughty mind works and I know this excites you as much as it does me. So let’s call it a win-win-win.

Sex with Brian will be “au naturel”, meaning no condoms: he WILL be coming in this pussy of mine. I know men love it, especially if it’s another man’s wife. In fact he told me he thought it was exciting to send me home full of cum for you to suck out of me--which surprisingly turned me on. If it makes him more excited I know it will make me more excited. After all, excitement is the gift that keeps giving. Plus, it is kind of hot heading home to my welcoming Hubby and feeling all squishy down there—knowing I’m that way because my lover just erupted inside the pussy I no longer allow my husband to fuck, that’s kind of naughty in a very exciting way. Plus, I know how hot seeing, feeling, and tasting the “evidence” of another man’s primacy over my pussy will make you! Isn’t that hot for you? To know that your wife of nearly 30 years, the woman you are 100% faithful to, won’t allow you to have sex with her but will instead let another man, a man married to another woman, fuck her at will and come inside her? I know it’s hot for me and I will plan on keeping it this way for a good long time. So I WILL fuck Brian bareback because it makes the sex more…special between us. Just like sex should be. Since he will be the only man taking those kinds of liberties with yours truly, in a way my pussy will be his, at least for now. Putting his bare dick inside of me would be a way to mark that. Or, to be more specific, a way for him to graphically ‘claim’ my pussy.

It’s also important to me that extra-marital relations is a pleasure that’s mine and only mine to have—this is one part of our marriage that will not be equal between you and me. I don’t want to share my husband with another woman. You’re my husband and you promised to be faithful to me and only (me) and I’m holding you to it. I don’t want some other woman horning in on what’s mine. I don’t need to feel the jealousy, or the competition. So you will need to remain being content being the faithful spouse of a woman who fucks another man. I suppose that makes you a “cuckold” who must practice celibacy for his “Hot Wife”
Just because we won’t be having sex doesn’t mean we won’t be sexual with each other. You can kiss me, and play with my nipples, and rub my pussy, and lick it, and use a dildo on me--Let’s say you can have “Dildo Sex” with me and I’ll reserve “Dick Sex” for Brian. And yes I am aware that dildo sex isn’t real sex, at least not real like the sex I let Brian have with me. But that’s the way I want it now so you’ll have to practice sexual celibacy. To be sure I will jerk you off, and suck your dick and use a fleshlight on you. But you can’t put your dick inside of me anymore. In this way most of your carnal attention should be on me, while I will keep a lover, who has exclusive ‘marital relations’ with me.

And you should know that while you pleasure me with your hands, mouth or my dildo, I will almost always be fantasizing that Brian is fucking me. That’s why my orgasm was so strong all week: I was thinking back to Monday when Brian was fucking me into submission. I’m kind of surprised by how much I find myself thinking about Brian fucking me. I guess that’s why I want to try to meet him for sex every week. Remember how wet my pussy was Monday night? That was because I was thinking about how I let Brian touch me down there. And the reason why my orgasm seemed to go and on was because when you started sliding that dildo in me I was imagining it was Brian on top of me filling my pussy with his big, bare cock, fucking me until he came deep inside of me. It was amazing! In fact it was all I could do to not scream out: “Oh yes Brian, fuck me fuck me!” That was intense. I want you to know this when we’re playing: I’m fantasizing about him, the man who now gets to fuck and come inside your wife. The only man who’s allowed to do so. This doesn’t seem to have hurt you at all. In fact, it appears to have increased your sexual desire for me so we’ll continue it for now.

You should wait at home while I meet with Brian, thinking about what he’s doing: sliding his bare dick in my pussy, right in this pussy that is now off limits to your dick. You’ll have to be content knowing that I no longer need you to fuck me because I’m getting a nice, and quite frankly more satisfying fucking from him. I believe they call that “compersion”. You can feel free to jerk off, especially since your focus will be on me and the hot, extra-marital sex I’m having. In fact, I think it’s kind of hot to be getting fucked by Brian while my husband waits at home all aroused, imaging what I’m giving to him. But it shouldn’t interfere with your ability to get hard for me when I get home. You know I love to see how excited my extra-marital activities make you. I bet this talk makes you excited, doesn’t it? I know it turns me on to think about you staying at home waiting for me, being a chaste, faithful husband while I’m in the hotel bed getting a good, hard dicking from my lover. Knowing how much I want him to take me, knowing that I don’t let you fuck me because it makes the fucking he’s giving me that much more special. I bet you’ll have a hard-on imagining me naked in the bed, rolling around with him, kissing him, enjoying his mouth on my nipples and my pussy, enjoying taking his hard cock in my mouth, tasting his pre-cum, stroking his balls and hearing his moans of pleasure and finally, taking his bare cock in my pussy, making it my turn to moan, and groan, and come before it begins tensing, and jerking, and flooding my insides with his cum…mmm doing to me with his cock what I no longer let you do. Who knew we’d both get turned on by the same thing? You should also know that he expressed a desire to fuck me in the ass. That’s something I’ve never been motivated to do but with Brian I am definitely interested in trying it out. It will be another first, like when Marc became the first “other” man to fuck me since I’ve married you (I like to think of that as him popping my “faithful wife” cherry) or when he became the first man other than you to fuck me bareback (popping my “only Hubby’s cum inside of me” cherry). Well it looks like Brian may very well be the man to pop my anal cherry!

After I’ve had my date and I’ve been thoroughly fucked I’ll head home to you with his cum still in my pussy. I’ll very much enjoy showing you what he did to me while you were being a good, dutiful husband at home: I’ll let you feel it, and taste it and clean what he left inside of me, it will be our thing: I get to fuck and you don’t, but you’ll get to taste the aftermath of my extra-marital sex. You going down on me and eating another man’s creampie will be proof to me that you approve of and appreciate the fact that I cuckold you. Then, if I need to, you can make me come again by either eating me, or fingering me, or fucking me with my dildo—but not with your dick because another man now gets to do that to me. I will give you release by: jerking you off, or giving you head, or using the fleshlight on you or maybe have you jerk yourself off in front of me while I pleasure myself and think about what my lover just did to me. But not by allowing you to put your dick inside of me. At least not for now. Anyway that covers it for now but I reserve the right to make changes if it pleases me.

• Love
Reactions: Icummin, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
All good, Ms. NYCwifey. Expanding your sexual and psychological satisfaction by taking a lover, thus transforming your husband to your cuckold, and adopting a FemDom style of marriage vis-a-vis your now-cuckold husband, was the right thing to have done. I encourage you to keep up your good work, and continue posting about your sexual adventures and your marital relationship. You are an inspiration to other women — and men, as well, who have long harbored secret desires to be dominated by their wives or LTR partners.

—Custer

Reactions: SquirmingSub
This was amazing post....

Thank you! I'm finding as we go along that I really have an affinity toward sexually "being the boss" of my hubby. Especially if I'm getting a good, regular fucking from a lover who knows how to be a "Bull"

NYCWifey said:
You're welcome, Ms. NYCWifey.
NYCWifey said:
I'm finding as we go along that I really have an affinity toward sexually "being the boss" of my hubby.
As you should. Being your husband's boss, in a sexual sense, is totally appropriate for you as the woman of your household.
NYCWifey said:
Especially if I'm getting a good, regular fucking from a lover who knows how to be a "Bull."
Yes, certainly. Having a lover, or lovers, you find sexually satisfying is essential for a woman such as yourself in a long-term (or even not-so-long-term) marriage.

If you think you might be interested in expanding your horizons along the lines for which you've found you have an affinity.... along lines I suspect your husband would find he wants, and may have secretly long-desired.... you might read Lady Misato's site, "Real Women Don't Do Housework." It can be found here:

http://www.rwddh.com/
(or, you can google it). (The author mentions the site name is somewhat tongue-in-cheek.) You might begin by taking the Marriage Quiz (or not; your choice — it's fairly short). Then, I suggest reading the chapters listed in relatively small type at upper left. If you decide that approach — which is somewhat subtle and of a psychological nature — appeals to you, you can return to the beginning and work your way through the chapters one at a time, interacting with your husband accordingly as you do so.

Given your success with becoming your husband's sexual boss, you may find the RWDDH site offers potential for further-improving your marriage.

Last edited:
Thank you Custer,

I did go to the site and took the quiz (I scored a 30 which means a pretty happy marriage--which I think is true). I think that site is for couples who believe in female domination because the husband is being viewed in a diminished way. This may sound strange but that is not true in our case. My husband is a smart, handsome, funny, capable and self-assured guy. I really can't see any man replacing him ( oh, we've been married for 30 years). What we do here is simply erotically exciting for us, kind of a role we play sexually which really is fun and exciting for us at this point in our lives. If it ever becomes less so for us we will stop. And we keep it confined to the sexual realm, and only the sexual realm. Works for us!

NYCWifey said:
Thank you Custer.
You're welcome, Ms. NYCWifey.
NYCWifey said:
I did go to the site and took the quiz (I scored a 30 which means a pretty happy marriage--which I think is true).
Very good. (And, I'll take your word for it — I've long-since forgotten which score ranges supposedly correspond to which degrees of marital happiness.)
NYCWifey said:
I think that site is for couples who believe in female domination because the husband is being viewed in a diminished way. This may sound strange but that is not true in our case. My husband is a smart, handsome, funny, capable and self-assured guy. I really can't see any man replacing him ( oh, we've been married for 30 years).
Nice — congratulations for your marital longevity. My former wife and I were married for 38 years before we separated then divorced.

It might be worth noting that among a fair percentage of the couples who have wife-led marriages, apparently the man is a "type A" who, during his work days, makes pretty-much all the decisions and is in charge of more-or-less everything. When he comes home in the evenings, and during weekends and time off, he finds it a relief for his wife to be in charge — for her to be the boss, not just of their relationship in a sexual sense (as you've described, in your case), but of their home life in a broader sense.
NYCWifey said:
What we do here is simply erotically exciting for us, kind of a role we play sexually which really is fun and exciting for us at this point in our lives. If it ever becomes less so for, us we will stop. And, we keep it confined to the sexual realm, and only the sexual realm. Works for us!
Sounds good. From this point of view, you might consider reading the RWDDH site all the way through (as opposed to just taking the "marriage quiz"). It's an interesting read, IMO, and I'm not even a woman. A woman's erotic relationship with her husband is what it's all about. And, you've already taken a big step forward by taking a lover and becoming the boss, as you say, of your sexual relationship with your husband.

But, what you decide to do or not do vis-a-vis your relationship with your husband is, of course, up to you — or rather, the two of you. In any case, your initial post was well-written and a good one. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread