• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sacramento cucky looking for Mistress

• Thread starterdesireeswitch
  • Start date

desireeswitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2011
I am a sissy cuck in Sacramento who is naturally submissive and I am looking for a Mistress who will let me fluff her lover and clean them both after. I will also do her cooking and cleaning, bathing, massages, and any other tasks that improve her quality of life.

I am not worthy of being inside her but I will take great pride in knowing I keep make her life better. I have been in the bdsm lifestyle over 10 years and very much enjoy submitting to the right woman. I hope to meet this woman soon and look forward to endless possibilities together.

Attachments

• dommedes1.jpg
    dommedes1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 183
Good luck, I am looking for the same thing - a wonderful woman to cuck me with other well hung men.

Stunning. More pics please. Simply gorgeous. Wished I was in Sacramento. Will be in NY tomorrow night for 5 days. Dam. Schultz x

Join the crowd

NC here. I sure wish I could be in the mddle. Kisses

Attachments

• !cs.jpg
    !cs.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 115
  • FuckMeBecauseIAmQueer.jpg
    FuckMeBecauseIAmQueer.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Did_you_see.jpg
    Did_you_see.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 101
Looking

As Sacramento is a large city, I feel somewhat comfortable that this situation will come to pass when it is supposed to. Just have to find the right kinky woman to share it with.

Users who are viewing this thread