• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sarasota fla cuck/hotwife

• Thread starterflacuckold
  • Start date

flacuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2010
My wife loved to cheat alot and this progressed into an open relationship for her. She loved dressing up and hoing out to the bars meeting men then going home with them often times taking them bareback.

She also done some of my friends told me i was not allowed to watch and made me wait home while she went to see them or hit the bars. wondered if anyone else was local or close by that used her or is in the same situation

she does actually lives with her bf now I get her stories

yes def cut off shes for other men only now, not sure as to if she will come back or continue living with him. He is fucking her like crazy she says

Reactions: Riva125
I don't know. you sound like it turns you on that she left you. I don't get it. Your not a cuck anymore she's gone.

he told her to move in i supported her said its ok were still married and everone now sees her with him, I do get the updates as to what shes doing with him she loves to call and tell.

Christinas a hot sexy wife and has had quite a few men over our marriage, loves attention and dressing sexy early 30s hot brunette hazel b cups loves tequila and scotch when out

Users who are viewing this thread