• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sarasota Florida Hotwife Cuckold Couple Here

• Thread startersiestaswingers
  • Start date
Beano said:
What a fine looking wife. So is hubby looking for his share of new pussy too?
Sure always interested in pleasing horny wives!

siestaswingers said:
Send me a pic of yourself clothed. Do you ever go to Caliente?, Paradise Lakes?, We enjoy spending occasional weekends there.
ya asked for a pic of myself clothed. no i do not go caliente or Paradise lake. i have my own littel nudest right where i am at. I live in the coutnry i got a high fence and no one can see in

IMG001.JPG

kokomojoe said:
ya asked for a pic of myself clothed. no i do not go caliente or Paradise lake. i have my own littel nudest right where i am at. I live in the coutnry i got a high fence and no one can see in

IMG001.JPG
I bet, way out in the country! Where no one knows whats going on and no can here your screams. Right, thats why we always meet in a very public place like Caliente and Paradise lakes. Im sure your a great guy! Very kind and very accommodating. Can’t risk finding out differently.

siestaswingers said:
Hello,
Glad to find this site. Have posted on Ourhotwives and What Wives Want for years.
We are also on Swinger Life Style and Swinger Date Club.
With my encouragement my wife has been fucking other men for over 10 years now.
Always looking for great looking, fit, hung, Bulls local to Sarasota Tampa Bay area for longterm Friend With Benefits situation.

945AF5A2-7307-48BC-B051-817CBDAC516A.jpeg
Very sexy lady 🔥🔥🔥

FLBLACK said:
Very nice. She hasn’t ever fucked a black man before. I’ve shared with her that she’s missing the best sex of her life. I think she’s afraid that the man will be too aggressive, too hard on her body. If I could ever find a man who is relaxed, smooth, makes her feel safe and makes her laugh I think she would LOVE it!

siestaswingers said:
Very nice. She hasn’t ever fucked a black man before. I’ve shared with her that she’s missing the best sex of her life. I think she’s afraid that the man will be too aggressive, too hard on her body. If I could ever find a man who is relaxed, smooth, makes her feel safe and makes her laugh I think she would LOVE it!
You've found the right guy. 561-275-6009

Wayne

Reactions: siestaswingers

Users who are viewing this thread