• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saturday cuckold

• Thread startersissyt
  • Start date
S

sissyt

Hi there!

I just wanted to give you a few details about my life as a cuck. This morning I cooked breakfast for my wife as usual. Then I cleaned and did laundry, dressed in a pair of panties my wife gave me after my shower. While cleaning my wife went out to met one of her lovers. She told me to do a good job, and to prepare dinner for her when she gets home. Now I'm sitting here in panties and a red teddy my wife gave me waiting for her to come home. If I'm lucky I'll get a cream pie as a starter.
This is how it is for me most weekends!

/Bambi

Bambi,

Thanks for your inspirational post.

sissyt said:
Hi there! I just wanted to give you a few details about my life as a cuck. This morning I cooked breakfast for my wife as usual.

Very good!

sissyt said:
Then I cleaned and did laundry...

Excellent! It sounds like you're doing your job as your wife's cuckold...

sissyt said:
....dressed in a pair of panties my wife gave me after my shower.

Excellent plus! It's very kind of your wife to put out each morning the panties she expects you to wear for the day, thus reminding you of your status as her submissive sissy.

sissyt said:
While [I was] cleaning, my wife went out to meet one of her lovers. She told me to do a good job, and to prepare dinner for her when she gets home.

It's very nice that your wife instructs you as to what housework she expects you to complete while she's out fucking her lovers.

sissyt said:
Now I'm sitting here in panties and a red teddy my wife gave me...

That was a nice gift...

sissyt said:
...waiting for her to come home. If I'm lucky I'll get a cream pie as a starter.

Yes, I would hope so. No doubt your wife finds it satisfying when, as her submissive sissy cuckold, you acknowledge your supporting role in her marriage by licking and sucking her lover's cum from her pussy when she comes sexually sated.

sissyt said:
This is how it is for me most weekends! —Bambi

Yes, as it should be. Keep up your good work in support of your wife's cuckolding of you!

—Custer

MacNfries said:
You might want to check out my personal album, Bambi, I think I have a few pics of men dressed in aprons or stockings, doing the housework. Mac :D

=============

a most delectable album Herr Fried ....
i'll hafta peruse it when i have more time ...
right now i'm having an old friend 4 dinner :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread