• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saw my wife dripping

• Thread starterAussiePhil
  • Start date

AussiePhil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
My wife used to have a job requiring her to travel alot. We had an understanding that if the opportunity arose for some casual sex while we were apart we would go for it. It happened twice for her in beginning and we talked about it, was hot but then nothing for ages and after several years we rarely even discussed it. I never got any other chick and I assumed she stopped finding the opportunity/ Then she changed jobs and didnt travel and I thought nothing more. Then about 8 months ago she said a old coworker was coming to town and would visit us. They were very friendly when we all went to dinner first time, and on way home in car I asked if he was one of those opportunities. She said yes, I was a flutter of emotion and asked when? She said whenever she was in Melbourne, she couldn't remember how many times. next day she rang me at work and said she would be home late, was going to have a drink with him after work, She got home at 10pm and had obviuously showered. I asked her straight out and she said yes she had sex with him at his motel. I didnt know if I was mad or turned on but we had great sex. She went to sleep and I stayed awake along time, unsure of what to feel. next day I went to work and at lunch time was on way to gym when realised id forgotten my gym gear so swug by the houe. Surprised to see her car in garage I went in and there was a naked man at the fridge getting something to eat. I yelled what the fuck! and he hid behind the door of fridge and then she came running from bedroom naked. her pussy and thighs were wet and shiny and as we stood there yelling I saw a trail of cum run down her inner thigh. I was mad, turned on, embarrassed, the works, and then, another guy comes out of bedroom, getting dressed. The rest is a lot of yelling and screaming ending with her leaving with them both and me calling in sick rest of day. Still to this day, one of the most hottest, hurtful, erotic sights I ever saw

AussiePhil said:
My wife used to have a job requiring her to travel alot. We had an understanding that if the opportunity arose for some casual sex while we were apart we would go for it. It happened twice for her in beginning and we talked about it, was hot but then nothing for ages and after several years we rarely even discussed it. I never got any other chick and I assumed she stopped finding the opportunity/ Then she changed jobs and didnt travel and I thought nothing more. Then about 8 months ago she said a old coworker was coming to town and would visit us. They were very friendly when we all went to dinner first time, and on way home in car I asked if he was one of those opportunities. She said yes, I was a flutter of emotion and asked when? She said whenever she was in Melbourne, she couldn't remember how many times. next day she rang me at work and said she would be home late, was going to have a drink with him after work, She got home at 10pm and had obviuously showered. I asked her straight out and she said yes she had sex with him at his motel. I didnt know if I was mad or turned on but we had great sex. She went to sleep and I stayed awake along time, unsure of what to feel. next day I went to work and at lunch time was on way to gym when realised id forgotten my gym gear so swug by the houe. Surprised to see her car in garage I went in and there was a naked man at the fridge getting something to eat. I yelled what the fuck! and he hid behind the door of fridge and then she came running from bedroom naked. her pussy and thighs were wet and shiny and as we stood there yelling I saw a trail of cum run down her inner thigh. I was mad, turned on, embarrassed, the works, and then, another guy comes out of bedroom, getting dressed. The rest is a lot of yelling and screaming ending with her leaving with them both and me calling in sick rest of day. Still to this day, one of the most hottest, hurtful, erotic sights I ever saw

==============

sounds gr8 champ

Have you decided whether this is OK with you or not?

It sounds hot, but it seems like you sent you wife some mixed signals.

I hope things are working out.

Welcome to the real world

Users who are viewing this thread