• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saw this on Security camera

• Thread starterfuncoupons
  • Start date
Hot video... she is hot

Reactions: Tattedxcouple and funcoupons
Nice! Did she know you were watching? If so, that's even nicer!

4sure said:
Nice! Did she know you were watching? If so, that's even nicer!
Oh yes. She never tells me when she has a date and just goes to our guest house. I get alerted when I see the motion detector on my phone.

Really hot

• Love
Reactions: GAIndianBull, Pumpnspray and 4sure
So she knows or doesn't know

And you are really just being a responsible, loving husband. If she is bringing back random strangers to use her like a fuck toy, you just want to make sure she’s safe! Personally, I’d be too busy wanking myself senseless to be able to do much. Great wife and the best post I’ve seen on here for ages. Many tys

Reactions: Wyfwatcher and whitewife696969
So I am still unclear - does she know?
or she doesn't know?
he's 23 - how old is she??

sharklasers said:
And you are really just being a responsible, loving husband. If she is bringing back random strangers to use her like a fuck toy, you just want to make sure she’s safe! Personally, I’d be too busy wanking myself senseless to be able to do much. Great wife and the best post I’ve seen on here for ages. Many tys
She has a vetting process lol. They aren’t completely random

Asmodeus said:
So I am still unclear - does she know?
or she doesn't know?
he's 23 - how old is she??
She’s 40. She knows I’m watching

Reactions: johndlokcuc, dantelovemilf and whitewife696969
Zima said:
looks like she is enjoying him, does she fuck a lot?
Yes. Every few days

• Love
Reactions: johndlokcuc and whitewife696969
sharklasers said:
You’re welcome.

Great body and good energy for 40
Congratulations
Does she tell them?

Reactions: johndlokcuc
sharklasers said:
The other thing is i usually make my presence known at some point. They know she’s married, has my blessing and respect is key. While I enjoy this VERY much I am not built like a pushover.

Reactions: whitewife696969
LoveCumSluts said:
Your wife is a very good girl.
she is a very very good slut

funcoupons said:
she is a very very good slut
Yes, that too.
Do you have pictures of your slut with a cock in her slut mouth ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Yes, that too.
Do you have pictures of your slut with a cock in her slut mouth ?

1696876277239.png

• Love
Reactions: Freshseasalt, Extendedpleasure, QuietKing and 9 others