• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Say Hello To Lisa Fro Australia

• Thread starterbrowmsugar
  • Start date

browmsugar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2018
Over the hills and far away
Just got some nice pics from her.
YOu can find her pics here too.
Feel free to share her.
imig.es

Thank you hellooneandall

Lisa 1.jpg Lisa 2.jpg Lisa 45.jpg Lisa 132.jpg Lisa 210.jpg Lisa 227.jpg Lisa 239.jpg Lisa 244.jpg Lisa 283.jpg Lisa 284.jpg

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, Salooncowboy, Jacks and 16 others
Shes absolutely hot!! She got a smile that says come get it it

She looks prime for a good fuck session with many cocks. Let’s pump a baby into her and see if she can guess whose cum it was that got her preggy.

Well hello Lisa..... Aussie redhead...... I’d love to fuck. Where in Oz are you?

Crumpdumper said:
Well hello Lisa..... Aussie redhead...... I’d love to fuck. Where in Oz are you?
Crikey sport! I reckon the little sheila gorn and just buggered orf. Fair dinkum and strike me pink bluey, she was a top heifer but it seems like she's shot through. Stone the crows ey!!!!!

Spurt said:
Crikey sport! I reckon the little sheila gorn and just buggered orf. Fair dinkum and strike me pink bluey, she was a top heifer but it seems like she's shot through. Stone the crows ey!!!!!
Strewth ...... she’s dead set gawwwnnnn

Crumpdumper said:
Strewth ...... she’s dead set gawwwnnnn
So where are you from cobber?

Crumpdumper said:
So where are you from cobber?
We are located in Melbourne, and you?

I’m Central Coast nsw BUT im coming down in November.... with 5 other firefighters.....

Crumpdumper said:
I’m Central Coast nsw BUT im coming down in November.... with 5 other firefighters.....
Should catch up for a coffee..

Users who are viewing this thread