SBM in NW Ohio Looking

• Thread starteradznr
  • Start date
A

adznr

Hello Ladies

33yo SBM looking for S/MWF in the area for adult fun. I am well educated, fun, with a good personality and said to be handsome. I am a 33 year old, single black, male. I'm 5'7, 180 with black hair, brown eyes, and what I think to be a pretty nice smile. I have a pic, so you are more than welcome to judge for yourself if you'd like.

I prefer intelligent women who are confident and comfortable with who they are. I'm very openminded and love exploration and adventure. I want a partner who wants to broaden her horizons and experiences. Like you, I'm pretty conservative in my appearance as my career dictates my professional appearance. However, I'm 100 percent into trying new things and being adventurous both in the bedrrom and in life. I'm very passionate and I believe in mutual satisfaction. I love giving oral, I've been told I have a talent for it and I'm nicely endowed (pics to prove it).

If any of this sounds interesting, please feel free to email me

Attachments

• my2.jpg
    my2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 196
mwc in nw ohio

mid 30s cpl shes 5ft3 140 34dd blonde great oral we reside in toledo drop us a line at naughtykandr@bex.net

you still here mwc looking for a new partner or last friend moved for work thanks