• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sbm In Toronto Spring/summer 2008

• Thread starterONYXTMG
  • Start date

ONYXTMG

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
ONYXTMG- very attractive toronto SBM- 6'4/235/fit VWE (9.5" thk/cut) D/D free CLEAN toronto black man (baltimore native) for sexy minded, attractive & socially upscale SWF, MWF & Hot Wife couples living in the 416/905 area of southern ontario OR Traveling for Interracial play. I am a sensual passion dom/lover and i am the founder of the "Toronto Mandingo Group" for black and interracial swingers and couples here in the Greater Toronto Area. We host dances and upscale play parties.... (I prefer to play 1-1) onyxtmg@rogers.com YOUR pics are also welcomed.

LADIES/ CUCK COUPLES RATE MY COCK, IF YOUR FOR REAL, LIVING IN TORONTO/ SOUTHERN ONTARIO AREA OR TRAVELLING TO THIS AREA FOR BUSINESS OR INTERRACIAL PLEASURES, CONTACT ME.

I AM FOR REAL, ARE YOU?.

Attachments

• Onyxpride1.jpg
    Onyxpride1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Hi
We are a couple in the Ottawa area and are seeking to meet with a black male for my wife. I would watch only. We are in our 40s very fit and and have talked this over for sometime. Interested, get back to us.

Ottawa

HELLO

CONTACT ME 647 881 6699

OR ONYXTMG@ROGERS.COM

WITH PIC AND DESCRIPTION OF WIFE AND WHAT SHES INTO

WHEN DO YOU SEE YOURSELF VISITING TORONTO?

Users who are viewing this thread