• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Second Time Around

• Thread starterLustyLyn
  • Start date

LustyLyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
Second Time Around
After my first experience with that young black stud Ronnie, I could hardly keep myself from thinking about that huge black cock and my young lover. I knew it was wrong and I knew it would never last, but it was so delightfully wicked I couldn't help myself, like a forbidden fruit; I needed to fuck that boy again.
A few weeks after our first encounter I found myself at another party given by my girlfriend and there was the usual mixture of black and white people, mostly black men. I could have had my pick of any of the men there. I was drinking, feeling loose, horny, and just thinking of my young black lover or any piece of ass that was close but someone was going to get lucky.
All of a sudden in walked Ronnie, my black stud I had fucked weeks earlier and who I had been thinking about since that lust filled night. I just knew he would be the lucky one I would take home that night. We made eye contact, he was soon at my side - he and I both knew what we wanted. I asked if he would like a repeat performance and he played hard to get foolish boy.
He had come to the party with friends and we mixed around, drinking, laughing and chatting until I just could not stand it any longer I wanted that cock again and was going to get it. I cornered him against the wall in a darken bedroom and asked him what he was going to do, stay and chat with his friends or follow me home and fuck me.
I left the party shortly afterwards with him following me in his car. I was touching myself rubbing my clit while driving just knowing he was following me and by the time we got to my kitchen door, I was practically undressed and he was sporting that unusually hard large cock in his pants. As soon as we were in the door I was stripping this young stud down, I just couldn't wait to get to that huge black bulge. I found myself on my knees sucking this young black cock in the middle of my kitchen. The floor was uncomfortable so I decided to maneuver this stud into the bedroom while I continued to lick and suck that huge piece of black cock and again it was so hard with that purple head leaking that salty sweet pre-cum.
Being with this older white woman must have been as exciting to him as it was to me being with that young hard black stud. We made our way towards the bed he had his hand on my throbbing pussy teasing my clit like an experienced lover and I had a handful of that beautiful black cock as we fell on the bed. We stared into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breath from the excitement, then our lips met in a long passionate kiss that left me weak and close to my first orgasm of the night. He rolled over on top of me trying to mount his white pussy and I said "not so fast", I wanted to make this last as long as possible because as good as it felt I knew it would be the last time I would fuck this beautiful black cock.
I slowly put that wonderful cock back in my mouth and slowly put my lips around it. As I swallowed deeper and deeper I could feel his body quiver with the excitement and I could taste his pre-cum again. He pushed me over before he shot his load and started to go down on me. This is my favorite sex act and watching this young black man sucking and licking my pussy brought me to orgasm very quickly, I rubbed his head feeling the course nature of his short hair which seemed to excite him further. He then climbed on top and sank that big black cock deep inside of me and I experienced a feeling I just can't put to words, I was once again in black cock heaven and I would have done anything this young man wanted at that time.
We fucked until we couldn't take it anymore and once again this black man's cum flowed from my spent, satisfied pussy, I then went down on him tasting the mixture of our love juices while cleaning his cock with my tongue. I never liked the taste of cum before but that night I sucked and swallowed. We rolled to our backs and laid there completely exhausted from the excitement of the fuck and the physical energy expelled.
As I looked out the window I saw that it was getting daylight, I knew I had to get my black friend out of there before my neighbors saw him. I told him he needed to leave and I could not ever fuck him again, although I was falling for him it would just never work out, I cried just thinking about not having him again. We were from different backgrounds and I was too old for him and if I continued to fuck him I would become his slut as I was already thinking about asking him to invite his roommate or any hung black friend to join us. We ran in to each other a couple of times after that last glorious night but never hooked up again because I think he was hurt about not being able to explore our relationship. My how things have changed since then, I would love to talk to Ronnie again and if he is out there reading our story please get in touch with me at LustyLyn86@yahoo.com.

Users who are viewing this thread