• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secret Dates Diary Of A Hotwife

secretdatesdiary

Hotwife diary https://secretdatesdiary.com
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2018
secretdatesdiary.com
couple-tantrique-792x640-e1517642665423.jpg

About: diary of a hotwife, first time experience in cuckold lifestyle. mainly erotic, bit femdom and all the emotional roller coasters.

Still interested?

Hi! I'm Anne,

I am in my thirties, together with my husband since 2005 and had my first date with another man in 2017.

Somehow my husband always suspected I wanted more than one man. To him I am his queen and he doesn't want any other woman, just to serve me and a promise that I will never abandon him. Like a dog.

I decided to share my story on the internet. I created Secret Dates Diary. It is a diary with all my experiences I had so far with my lover and my husband since my first date. At the moment I had 9 dates with my lover.

I will try to update my diary weekly. It is an emotional rollercoaster between the 3 of us. I just love having amazing chemistry with my lover and to find my dog trembling naked at the doorstep after a date.

My dog thinks I will have more bulls in the future, but this is my first real one so far. Maybe he is right, because I never predicted to be the one to have sex with someone else. He predicted that too. Who knows what the future might bring.

Curious? Go read my diary.

Reactions: cuck husband nc

Users who are viewing this thread