Secret Slut Part 2 - New

• Thread starterhornycocklad
  • Start date

hornycocklad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
After the excitement of our first meeting with Dave and after getting over the shock of watching my wife Becky at play I came to realise that she was way more experienced at this than I could have ever imagined. I had earned that she’d not only been seeing a guy for regular sex but now that she had been and had sex with multiple guys at once for Dave’s pleasure. I was feeling excited but I was terrified of what might happen now that she and Dave were clearly an item of some sort.

After Becky came out the shower once Dave had left she slipped into bed beside me and wrapped her arms round me and kissed me passionately. She whispered in my ear “was it worth the wait hunny?” and I said “oh yes baby it was amazing”. She said that she’d had a great time and hoped I was looking forward to the next time. We chatted about when the next time would be and she said she wanted it as soon as I was ready for it but that I needed to relax more.

I asked Becky why she hadn’t told me of her previous group sex experience and she said she’d been scared to say anything, but now that I knew she was fine with it. She explained that it had all started by accident years earlier whilst she was with her ex husband. They had been at the pub one night, ***** way too much and when she got home with him and his friend who was sleeping on the sofa they had continued drinking. Becky had gone into the kitchen to get some more alcohol when she felt hands on her waist and then fingers running up her thighs and under her short pleated skirt. She’d just leaned forwards and let it go on until eventually the fingers were at the tops of her thighs around her panty line. She felt cupping of her ass and then the fingers were expertly stroking her now slightly damp pussy area from behind, through her cotton panties. Becky explained that she must have moaned and then felt her panties pulled aside and first one then two fingers pushing into her making her sticky and wet. When she had turned round expecting see her ex husband it wasn’t, it was his friend.

Stunned but excited he had pushed his fingers back inside her wet pussy before she could refuse and before she knew it he was kissing her and pulling her closer. After a few fumbles in the darkened kitchen she’d taken his cock out and feeling how hard and stiff he was she had knelt down and started to give a slow deep blow job whilst she grasped his balls tightly. In less than a few minutes he was twitching and she said she had just milked his cum into her mouth whilst he held her head and fucked her mouth.

Just then, her ex had walked into the kitchen. She thought he was going to go mad but he just said that “it was his turn next” and took his cock out. Without saying a word she explained that she had taken him into her mouth and repeated the blow job this time for her husbands benefit whilst his friend watched and called her a slut. She said this had her so excited and that she’d enjoyed being used and giving pleasure at the same time. When she finished drinking her ex’s cum she had got up and had started to head to the bathroom to clean herself up as she had cum all over her face but before she got to the top of the stairs the boys were walking up behind her. They pushed her into the bedroom and proceeded to fuck her pussy whilst she sucked the other one off, both of the guys cumming inside her twice.

Becky said that after this she’d taken no persuading to begin some swinging fun and that her husband had made her fuck 20 or 30 guys over the next year or so whilst he had watched her, usually having her himself immediately afterwards. She said she had become his slut and that she had felt she had to obey him when in the bedroom because she had agreed to and what’s more, she loved it.

During the year or so of swinging she had tried bi sexual fun a few times and loved it but preferred being slutty and had gone a couple of times to clubs in London and Manchester with her ex and loved the scene. When she’d met Dave and he had fucked her hard at his apartment the previous week he’d told her he was a member at the club and that she should come along, obviously she had jumped at the chance.

When they arrived at the club, they’d had quite a lot to drink and within minutes of arriving there were lots of men paying her some special attention. She said that she gave some slow blow jobs in the lounge area before she was invited to a playroom by a big muscular Asian guy. She had laid down beside him and started kissing him whilst Dave watched and eventually she worked down to stroke and caress his cock hard before straddling him and riding him slowly with his 9 inch cock inside her. He soon emptied his cum into her and as soon as she had climbed off another guy rolled her over and began fucking her swollen pussy. Becky said that other guys were cumming over her whilst all this was going on and that the highlight came within a few moments.

Having had all these guys fuck her she got onto all 4’s to lick her last cock clean and felt a cock slide up her thigh and deep into her pussy. As she began pushing back she heard a voice say “long time since we did this darling”. It was her ex husband. She said she’d never felt such a tingle for years and he said “come on my slut, take it” and she said she fucked him as hard as she could before he pulled out and pushed into her anus to shoot his cum up her.

Once they had finished fucking she said he’d said he’d loved having her again and that she was still his little slut girl. She admitted to me that she’d given him her mobile phone number and now he’d been texting her to demand more slut action. She wanted to go and be his slut but knew I’d be upset. That’s another story….

Nice work, and work it is writing a long story like this. Keep up the good work and let us enjoy reading about any further action with her ex-husband.

:)

Nice story thanks,
As has been said before we know how hard but exiting it is to write a good sexual story please continue as I love reading them, :)
Wallbke

Becky saw Dave again last night at our house and she's supposed to be going out with him alone tonight, I'll update you later or answer any questions guys.

Attachments

• 00000al1.JPG
    00000al1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 748
figured out how to upload pics, if you like will add more

Wow! Dave must be having a blast! I love her big tits!

just finished watching my beloved wife be used like a ***** in front of me by Dave and 2 strangers, numb. Anyone want to chat please IM me