• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking 100 blk men for bukkake in UK

• Thread starterUkmalewhitetrashgangbangs
  • Start date

Ukmalewhitetrashgangbangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hi, bisexual sub male here, in oxfordshire uk, true sub for blk mens use, looking to arrange a night of 100 or more blk men for bukkake/oral gangbang and more in uk.
I hope to have a female friend doing this with me, and i would like to have this filmed.
I would also like to make this as regular an event as possible.
I am seanie29 on yahoo for anyone that wishes to talk about this with me, i am sincere and genuine, no timewasters please.

have u noticed how no one has replied to your threads because you are full of bullshit.

Nuff said!

actually i am not full of bullshit as you so politely put it, i am very sincere and real, but then how would you know that, having jumped so quickly to this conclusion.

In fact, carpediem, if one were to look at all your previous posts, they are all of exactly the same ilk as the one you sent me, full of hatred, bitterness and sarcasm.
For someone who has their username meaning, 'seize the day', you do not live up to your name one jot. How sad you are, some people are actually sincere in here, albeit i am a bisexual wht male yes, and though that offends some people, it does not make me full of shit as you say.
Have a good day.

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Im only interested in the girl, is that gonna be filmed too!!??

Will that be filmed too

Hi, think you may have misread my post by accident, i will be doing this with a female, so we will both be doing it, and both be filmed doing it, together.
Hope this clarifies the issue.

Sean

100 Black Guys. Sheesh, that would be some film. I have no idea if this will be possible, especially in Oxfordshire which is not known for it's high level of tolerance. It would be nice to be kept informed and I will hold my counsel

100 blk men for bukkake in uk

Thank you for your reply, i am not necessarily going to hold this event in oxfordshire, i will hold it anywhere i can gather together such a number of blk men, it may even end up being in the US or France.
I shall certainly keep you updated of any progress, very sincerely wanting to make this happen, and then make it regular occurrence.

Users who are viewing this thread