Seeking advice on finding a lover for my wife

• Thread startervancouvercuckold
  • Start date

vancouvercuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2010
I've been slowly and patiently introducing my wife to the idea of cuckoldry. I started with hints and then progressed to expressing my desires. We eventually started fantasizing about the possibility and it's pretty obvious it really turns her on. During sex, if I talk dirty about how much I want to see her fucked by another man, she comes really hard.

We've gone to a couple swingers parties but she was reluctant to fuck total strangers -- I can understand that. We tried Craig's List but there are few posts that have potential. We placed an ad that produced a few good responses and a date that did not work out. CL was mostly disappointing and at times creepy.

The thing is, my wife is dominant and bossy and so the alpha-male bull type does not appeal to her. If she's going to fuck another man, it's going to be on her terms. We are both 50 and she is a BBW so that limits our options somewhat.

Any advice on how to find a lover for my wife so we can make our fantasies a reality? I'm really ready to be her loving cuckold husband! We just need to find the right guy for her.

In our city (Vancouver) there are these sex education classes and sex themed parties and events. Once a month they hold a masturbation party were men, women, singles and couples get together and, well, get off in each others' company. You can stroke yourself and/or others. I'd love to stroke myself while watching my wife stroke another man's larger cock. I'm below average at 5 inches so bigger shouldn't be too hard to find. I figure that might be a good place to start. Does not involve fucking and she could still put her toe in the waters of cuckoldry, she could see how bigger cock feels in her hand, take it for a test drive so to speak. I would get to feel like a total cuckold even if we didn't have an ultimate cuck experience of intercourse.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas. Help? Advice?

Vancouvercuckold,

I see you married your woman friend and are now aspiring to become a cuckold for real. Congratulations!

vancouvercuckold said:
The thing is, my wife is dominant and bossy and so the alpha-male bull type does not appeal to her. If she's going to fuck another man, it's going to be on her terms.

Actually, that's a plus. At femdom events, there are a lot more submissive men looking for dommes than there are dominant women looking for submissive men (or so I gather).

vancouvercuckold said:
Any advice on how to find a lover for my wife?

Why not post an advert in "The Meeting Place" section of this forum? That's what it's for, but you don't seem to have done that.

Also, has your wife considered putting up a profile page on Adult Friendfinder (AFF)?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Vancouvercuckold,

Why not post an advert in "The Meeting Place" section of this forum? That's what it's for, but you don't seem to have done that.

—Custer

I had considered that but wonder how many local people are here

Custer Laststand said:
Vancouvercuckold,

Also, has your wife considered putting up a profile page on Adult Friendfinder (AFF)?

—Custer

Have you or anyone else here had luck with AFF? Is it worth the investment?

PM me,, only if your serious

The thing that has worked best for me is to take her to a nudist club. If she is willing to go naked before other men, she might be willing to give fucks to some of them.

I have done this, through three marriages, and the excitement, alone, of seeing my own wife going completely naked before the eyes of all those men who are quitely studying her tits and pussy and thinking of how they would like to fuck her, is reason enough.

But, I have never taken a wife to a nudist club, or beach, without at least one man coming to me and quitely asking if he could fuck my wife. It's a simple matter of letting the wife decide which guy, if any, she would pick to fuck with. She holds all the aces!