• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking Dom Bull

• Thread starterSexyStephanie
  • Start date

I would like to...

• Fuck her in front of hubby

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Take her from hubby

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Pimp her

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Love her

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Serve her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SexyStephanie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2008
We are a Calif couple interested in meeting a dom bull for my wife. I have watched her a number of times with women, but never another man. Understandably, we are a bit nervous and would like to meet an experienced bull, preferably someone from out of town. We also travel to NYC and Florida quite frequently. Below are three photos of her. Please respond.

i would fuck her raw...make those holes gape wide open after hours of use.....

My!!!!!!!

What a Beutiful WOMAN!!!!! You are a lucky man!

Thank's for the pic's.. more later????

what hot white slut

she is made for black dick, tell me when you want me to come home together with 3 freinds to show her what black dick is all abt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Josh. I've just been chatting with Stephanie and she wants you to bring her up to SF so I can have her bare and you can see my cum dripping out of her. She wants to belong to me and be my fucktoy, to use and to share around. Y

You should give her what she wants.

Thank You

Thank you so much for the interest. Here are some more pics. Keep the sexy comments cumming.

I can taste her from here....

I'd love to get my dark hands wrapped firmly around that sexy ass...hold it in place and bury my tongue deep in that hot, wet, white pussy for a long while....

Hey Babe,
U r a fuckin sexy GAL.......
Cum get me babe.......
Love that sexy Body Awesome Tits....... U have my mouth watering.......
Get me Babe.......
Love Jeff

omg what a great ass 4 a bbc

Sent the PM!!

Wondering about......"pic'S"

Love them though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what other's DON"T!!

Damn!!

This is all FAKE WEB SITE SHIT!!:lame:

Users who are viewing this thread