• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking hotwife who has ****** her man to be a cuckold

CasualSexyFun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2022
Hi,

I seek a woman who has (or wants to) ****** her man to be a cuckold.

I am interested in either playing one on one with you and sending you back to him or playing in front of him.

I am a good looking, sexy white man from central NJ seeking a local daytime partner for an ongoing FWB style relationship.

I ultimately seek a sexy, attractive, sex-loving woman for discreet connections on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis or whatever works for us. A one time thing is also ok with me.

I am married and playing discreetly.

I prefer women who are 35+, dress size, and race do not matter. All women are beautiful and I find many different things attractive.

I am 54 years old, tall, HWP, a silver fox with thick short hair and hazel eyes. I am an excellent and very giving lover. I love sex of all kinds and am open to exploring new things. I have a very nice package with better stamina than ever. I like to lead and I am sensuous and love to kiss, touch, taste, and explore. I’ll learn what you like and what you love and then I’ll do that until you are exhausted and fully satisfied.

I am intelligent, conversational, interesting, fun, and sane. I know how to be discreet.

I live in the Edison area. I am also frequently in S. Jersey and Center City areas for work and can play on those days also.

Send a message if you’d like to get a conversation going and see where it leads us.