• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking so cal bbc for real time meeting

• Thread starterFunSoCalCpl
  • Start date

FunSoCalCpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2005
Hi, we live on south orange county and are looking for well hung black men to entertain my wife. She is 38 but looks much younger, is very athletic and stays in good shape. She is 5ft6 and 124 pounds. long light brown hair and green eyes. her 34b boobs are not the biggest but they are natural and well shaped. She has a great body and a nice round butt.

I am trying to set up a meeting on nov 22. age, body type, hair, tatoo's, etc. are of no concern, just be clean, big, black and horny for a cute white wife. if you are interested please leave me a message here or at my email. I will provide pics. jkropper@yahoo.com

ok let's meat up

Hi,

I'm in Riverside cty, can meat today or rest of week, in military, next to OC.

Can be there in 2 hours. 5'10, dark skin, military haricut, and build, 180lb, good hard 81/2 x 6, multiple cummer.

Users who are viewing this thread