• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking white ladies in S.Ontario/W.New York

• Thread starterall_andrew
  • Start date

all_andrew

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2005
Hi! I’m a 34-year-old light-skinned black male. I’m 5’8”, 145 lean lbs, dark eyes, shaved head, babyface, cute butt and nicely and thickly hung. I have a voracious sexual appetite and love to please all ladies, especially white ladies that and into and love big, black cock.

I’m looking for white wives/girlfriends/single women who are either new to, or experienced in, the BBC, hot wife, cuckold lifestyle for no strings attached fun. Whether you be a submissive white slut to black cock, a “regular” slut for black cock or a hot wife/cuckoldress who wants hubby to see how it’s done (or to tell him about it afterwards), I’m up for it. I’m very sexual, yet patient, constantly horny, discrete and respectful (yes, even when I’m control and writing degrading remarks on your body) and
in search of interested ladies of all shapes, sizes and ages.

I’m available for meetings in the area between Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY. If distance or scheduling is an issue, I also love playing and exerting a sensual forcefulness over the phone and by email. The phone play also applies to ladies who are nervous and looking to ease into the BBC
lifestyle. I’m honest and upfront and hope that you be as well.

Pictures available ; my direct email is esthersandrew@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time.
-andrew

Users who are viewing this thread