• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Send me your wife for me too enjoy 😉

• Thread starterrockhard
  • Start date
tragoudi said:
Please tribute this slut

IMG_20230511_125510_987.jpg
🔥

View attachment video_25660511_180337.mp4

tragoudi said:
Please tribute this slut

MMMM…I hope you used her mouth like a pussy, and fucked it long and hard before covering your *****’s face with thick, creamy cock cream. Better still, I hope after you covered your slut’s face that you spoon fed all of that cum into her cock-fucking pussy mouth…otherwise it’s a terrible waste, and a load of thick cum is a terrible thing to waste. I may be adding my own load to your *****’s cum covered face later.

tragoudi said:
Please tribute this slut

better meet in real, i can bring my gf

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
johndews said:
better meet in real, i can bring my gf
That’s really tempting. Seeing her pretty little fuck face covered in cum. Her tits look like they’re a decent sized pair too. How big are her tits? What does her pussy look like? Have you shared her cock holes before with other cocks? Does she mind her pretty mouth being fucked, because she has a great pair of cocksucker lips? Lots of questions.

My cum slut wife‘s roommate and her roommate’s boyfriend in college, told her many times that she had the perfect pair of lips for sucking cock. I think she must have sucked that guy’s cock many times in college; but she’s never admitted anything other than what I told you above about her having cocksucker lips.

Cumeatingwife said:
Such a hot fucking pussy.
She has a great cum hole to fuck hard!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Cumeatingwife
Got something for a genuine GMILF?

Capture005a.JPG Capture003a.JPG P1010165_WK.JPG

Reactions: marky, rockhard and yakman
Johnlohmann said:
Which cum hole? The one between her legs, or the cum hole on her face? Ha ha

Cumeatingwife said:
She takes it in all 3 holes!

Reactions: Dodgeit82 and Cumeatingwife
Cumeatingwife said:
Johnlohmann said:
And when I said “what a hot fucking pussy,” the word “pussy” was actually referring to her.

Johnlohmann said:
She takes it in all 3 holes!
All at the same time, I hope. Would love to DP her pussy hole with you while we play with those swinging tits.

Cumeatingwife said:
And when I said “what a hot fucking pussy,” the word “pussy” was actually referring to her.
She sure is a cunt!

Cumeatingwife said:
That’s really tempting. Seeing her pretty little fuck face covered in cum. Her tits look like they’re a decent sized pair too. How big are her tits? What does her pussy look like? Have you shared her cock holes before with other cocks? Does she mind her pretty mouth being fucked, because she has a great pair of cocksucker lips? Lots of questions.

My cum slut wife‘s roommate and her roommate’s boyfriend in college, told her many times that she had the perfect pair of lips for sucking cock. I think she must have sucked that guy’s cock many times in college; but she’s never admitted anything other than what I told you above about her having cocksucker lips.
where are you

teesex said:
Got something for a genuine GMILF?

Capture005a.JPG Capture003a.JPG P1010165_WK.JPG

Lovely lady in need of being used to drain cock

Please tribute this slut Olga's

VID_20220702_113533 (2).gif

• Love
Reactions: toolman and rwall
Thoughts on my wife?

4589B673-7884-49B2-8DC5-456752B818F3.jpeg 7AA64854-AB8E-45D2-BED5-DBD87F5F9752.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Still waiting

IMG_1970.jpeg IMG_1964.jpeg IMG_1943.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, dbdan13 and Johnlohmann
Reactions: Cumeatingwife