• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seperated wife

• Thread starterSherry Taylor
  • Start date

Sherry Taylor

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2008
TEXAS
My wife and I had seperated a few years ago after being married over 20 years, I had moved out to an apartment and she remained at the house. I started to date some and I THOUGHT she was staying home. She worked at a constuction company as a secretary and made good money. However she always dressed nice and made friends eazy. She also kept herself in great shape and always looked good.

One day I was at the local hardware store when I happen to run into a guy who lves across the street from my old house. He ask how I was doing and We chatted a while and he ask who the new guy was my ex was dating. I ask what he looked like and was shocked to hear he was a big tall black guy that drove a nice black Merceds. He said he had seen her kiss him good bye at the door twice when he brought her home. HEsaid both times had been on a sat night.

That night I thought about my wife dating some big black mother fucker and was super pissed but at the same time I HAD A HARD ON LIKE IRON. I called my date and told her something had come up and she said she understood. I parded down the street from my house and walked to my house and open the gate to the back yard and waited for my wife and her date to get home. About an house had gone by when I a black MERCEDES pull in m driveway. I watched the driver got out and as he walked around to open the door for my wife. I was shocked to see him standing there as she turned and with her long white legs withe high heels got out of the car and it was a very low car I knew he had a nice view of her legs. hand i8n hand the two of them went inside my house.

I worked my way around to the window in the living room to see him sitting on my couch and my wife coming out of the kitchen with a beer in her hand for him. Then she sit next to him on my couch and they talk a while and then the black bastard turns on gives my wife a kiss on he rlips. I expect her to slap his face but insted she puts her arm around his neck and kisses him back. After a short wile his hand drops to her knee and as they kiss I see his hand up under her skirt and she does nothing to push it away. I start to wonder if i am at the wrong house. I watch a few minutes to see what happens next and notice her hand in in his lap and I can tell she is feeling his cock. I CANT BELEAVE i am seeing my wife do this.

WELL next thing he stands on drp his pants to the floor and out springs this fucking long very black baseball looking cock and my wife has her hands around it and holy shit take it in her mouth and starts to suck him off. After a few minutes, He pushed her back on my couch and she spreads her beauitful white legs and I GET A SHOCK WHEN i realize she had NO PANTIES ON. I GUESS I had to know what happen next as he lowered himself down between my wifes open legs and I now saw here little white hand around his cock as she guided him into her pussy. I could hear her moan as he sank in her and up goes her long white legs over his back as he starts too fuck my dear white wife with his huge black cock and worst yet is SHE IS LOVING IT.

I WAS IN TOTAL SHOCK MY WIFE FUCKNG A BIG BLACK GUY IN MY OWN HOUSE AND SHE WAS LOVING IT. I REALIZED MY COCK WAS SO DAMN HARD AS i WATCHED HIM PLEASE MY WIFE AND I KNEW SHE WANTED IT TOO.

About then a dog started to bark and now he had her on her all fours getting her doggy style when I saw a police car coming down the street. I got out the back gate and back to my car and drove to my apartment in shock.

A week later my wife called and wanted to meet me and talk about us getting back together. I told her Iwould meet her at a local resturant and she was waitng for me when I walked in. Damn she looked super sitting there in a black business skirt and white top and black heels. She stood and give me a kiss on my lips and I sit next to her in the booth. SHE and I talked and she informed me she wanted me to come home. I decided to see what her reaction would be if I run my hand up under her skirt and to my surprise she open her legs and smiled and moaned telling me hw much she wanted me back home.

Please tell us more!

Look forward to hearing more.

Users who are viewing this thread