• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up the Opportunity-follow up

• Thread starterAverageDude
  • Start date

AverageDude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2018
Southern Oregon
Saturday was our date night (6/5) where my wife agreed to dress more revealing, flirt, and dance with other guys.

It started the day before. We went shopping with the specifics of finding something she would wear that is more revealing/sexy than she normally would. We found a couple of things. It all centered around her cleavage. My wife has an amazing set of breasts and I wanted to make sure they were even more accented. So she got this hot maroon push-up bra and then wore an burnt orangey spaghetti strap tank. The colors worked well together and it made her assets the center of the outfit. For pants she wore tight jean capris that fitted well around her ass. She then finished it off with black heels. All and all, she really stepped out of her comfort zone. All night long she kept having to pull the front of her tank up in ‘some kind attempt at modesty,’ but it was a loosing battle.

That night, we went out to dinner at a local bar/grill. There wasn’t any dancing and it was somewhat early (8ish). But I wanted to see how she would react to being in public. Again, you have to understand, she never wears things like this. She is very modest when it comes to clothes so I wanted her to know what it felt like out in public. There weren’t many people in there when we got there. But when we entered, all the guys’ eyes made a shoot to us and stayed on my wife. It was great. I made sure we took a seat where everyone had a view of her and her tits. More people would show up and look around and seem to linger on her. I was really enjoying it. And it was guys and gals.

We ate and stayed for a little longer. When we got up to leave, I could feel eyes from all over the place watch us as we went out the door. My wife even made the comment of she felt like we were being watched. I commented that it wasn’t us they were watching.

Sex that night was great. Banking off the little amount of attention she received seemed to really get her going.

The next night, though, was more of a bust. We went out like we planned to do. I had her wear her Bluetooth toy to play with while she danced or talked to guys. She also wore a set of nipple clamps that I got her for under her clothes. She seemed excited and I know I was.

When we got to the first bar, it was 9 and there were quite a few people there. No dancing though. They had music going, but no one was out on the floor. She got a lot of the same looks that she got the night before. But where it fell apart was that she didn’t want to be alone. She got cold feet in entering by herself and didn’t want me to leave her alone. I went to the bathroom a couple of times but she was never approached by any one. Strike one.

We then went to the next bar and the same thing happened. I did take the opportunity to play with her toy while we were in these bars, kind of get her energy going. But with her not wanting to be by herself, it really didn’t pan out.

The last bar we went to would have been perfect. They actually had a DJ going and there were dancing, but you needed a reservation to get in, which I could have got on FB, for free. By this time it was 11pm and the other two bars were closed (due to the restrictions), so we went back to the car.

All night I made sure she was reminded of how hot she was and how all the other guys were staring at her. I fingered her in the car and made her cum twice. On the way home I made her masturbate and play with her toy til we got home and I was able to properly fuck her, where she came again.

So lessons learned from this experience-we will need to overcome her fear of being alone, even if I’m a few tables away. I feel like if she was not with me, she would have been approached many times. The second thing I learned was to check the damn events of what’s happening and make reservations as needed. We will be lifting all restrictions at the need of the month (most likely) so more things should be happening then, which gives more opportunities for us to go out.

Th next move is to continue to get her more comfortable with talking to other guys and hopefully get her to start chatting with people online. We will see. I am planning another date night, so we will give it another shot.

C2C23D09-ED0A-4B3D-BDFB-C24BB17AF123.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Watcher50ny, JeffCA and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread