• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

setting wife up with big bull

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
I am trying to set the wife up with BULL WITH A BIG C**K she seems real intested she even asked me to send her some pics of him he had sent me it shows hw big he really is and she seemed interested

i have been setting up my wife with a young black man for the last 2 weeks, of course she doesn't know that i had set it up. she just left here 30 min ago on her date with him.
we dont have what you say a cuckhold relationship per say. just a open marriage. she knows that i love for her to fuck other men and come home to me so i can clean her up real nice. if all goes well tonight, this will be her first bbc, and if i know her as well as i do, she wont say no. god i cant wait till she comes home.

My wife wanted a big dick, until she got a huge dick.
She loves nice sized dicks. Not big dicks.

She meesaged the guy I was trying to set her up with and told him she wanted to f***k him real bad