• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex with black men.

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date

funwife04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2004
Having sex with black men and the enjoyment you get is a personal thing and down to individual choice. There are many women who can have equally good sex with white men as we have with black men. For me the thrill of feeling that large blackness sliding into me and seeing the lovely velvet black skin against my white thighs is sensual, sexy and very very arousing. I also like their African passion and need which is a turn on for any woman black or white. To be sexually needed all ads to the whole sexual pleasure. If you add to this need and passion, a large hard cock (not all woman like them big - again personal choice but i love them big) that you can feel every stroke opening you up inside making you all like jelly and your clit burns and your mind is running wild with the visual impact of his blackness between your legs and the sensations inside you just make it a mind blowing experience.

It isnt a fashion it is a life style much like being gay, and you just cant get pleasure from anything else sexually as you can from a good sized black cock on a sexy black man.

But it is a personal choice like any other thing that gives you pleasure and there are those that wont and dont see it the same way that is their choice but if you dont try you will never know so just go do it, then you can comment with authority. I have had many men, white and black, enjoy what I have men between my long legs but every black man thrills me the same as it did the first time and my personal choice is to enjoy what turns me on the most and there is nothing wrong with that as it isnt illegal, fattening (anymore) or forbidden so WHY NOT??

Have fun ladies try it if the guy is right you will never regret it.

Couldn't agree more

Very well said. I think you explained sexual preference perfectly. I have many of the same feelings about white women and that's what draws me to them.

Funwife, what a wonderful testimonial to the African allure. It's words like yours that keep me focused...that and our daughter's studly bf.

I have no choice but to comment... Does anyone, anyone who reads, posts, or just visits Dark Cavern actually have any interest in black men? Would any of you date a black man? Would any of you marry a black man? Would any of you have interracial children? Or have any of you done this?

I know that DC is a sexually oriented website, but damn. I know that this site is more like fantasy land rather than anything, but give me a break. Not all black men have large cocks, and not all white men have small cocks. Not every white girl wants to be with a black man. There are a lot of people on here who are painting a picture that doesn't exist.

Sure, ya'll may like the idea of the black on white scenario, and it may turn you on... What I am really getting at is the fact that I have only seen very, very few "real" people on here. People that actually have interracial relationships. The rest of ya'll are just like "oh black cock!"

Quite frankly, it makes me sick. Black men aren't just sex machines, they're real people. You can fantasize all day long, but what I want to ask is that even if you have/will/want to have SEX with a black man, would you consider having a relationship with that person? Or has anyone on here who has actually had sex with a black man...did you do it just to see if it was different?

I have actually liked the black guys I have been with. I have actually had relationships with black men. It was never because I wanted to try it, never because of the skin tone difference, it was because I got butterflies when I saw him, or he made me laugh. The simple stuff that builds an attachment between two people.

I was just wondering if anyone felt the same way...

Vanillablonde, I couldn't agree more. The IR horizontal tango (while immensely important) is not the only criteria for establishing a satisfying relationship. Believe it or not, guys, we can't screw 24 hours a day. There has to be some quality time for something else, if the relationahip is to last. A little loving affection, some articulate conversation, a dose of understanding and some mutual respect can work wonders. I've seen it work with my own eyes and it's a beautiful thing to witness.

Vanillablonde, i agree with everything you wrote, but funwife's post was wonderful too. She spoke about personal choices and what she prefers. It is a nice thing that you had relationships with black men, that you were in love with your black lovers, but it is something that is expected from a woman in your age. You have to understand that older people, who have had many experiences, SOMETIMES, want only the pleasure of sex. In the case of a woman over 50's, a man who will make her feel desired and he will rock her world for a few hours. Simple as that!

Well of course i have had a relationship with black men of course I like the men I go with otherwise i might as well just use my vibrator. The human contact is the thing the passion the real hot flesh the mutual enjoyment and attractiveness but i have had the attachment of a husband and for now I like my freedom and the variety it brings and my men know the score they are there because that is how they want it so no one is using anyone it is mutual and if you relax have fun enjoy it it is good for you.

We are human and those sexual energies are whta drive us and if both are adult and want the same thing it is healthy and fun.

Lets not make it all heavy lets just have good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread