• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy asian wife

• Thread starterVince
  • Start date

Vince

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2010
Hi my name is Vince, but I also go by my nick name Doug. My wife's goes by the name of Kerry. We are both in our 50's. Kerry is from the Philippines and I'm an American.

I sometimes feel sorry for my wife because of my sexual fantasies, other than that she is doing alright. Anyway my fantasies have developed over the years before I met Kerry. In making a long story short, my first wife and I Divorced originally because I caught her cheating on me. You see I had always suspected her cheating but never pushed it. I did not say anything because it was only suspicions on my part. Anyway, my x-wife told me that she had been fucking black men and became very hooked on their hugh cocks. WOW, what a surprise to me. Well, over the years I became curious so I had rented a few VHS Tapes of interracial sex. At first I was a little hurt but I began to understand by watching these movies that just maybe it was too much for the x-wife. My x-wife found another man over the years and to my understanding is no longer fucking these black cocks.

Anyway, with this new discovery of mine, it had now blossomed into my fantasy. I was some what mad at myself because it is hard to open up to your significant other with a fantasy like this.

I have tried to forget this fantasy but it is just too hard for me to let go of... This fantasy has became a big part of my drive and desires to watch my wife enjoy a thick black cock. Kerry has fought me all the way with being interested in trying out my fantasy. I understand where she is coming from because of her religious back ground. Kerry is also convinced that she is not all that desirable. I always tell her of the men who check her out when we are out together, but I do not think she had believed me. Just recently we were walking in the store apart and a young man came up to her and told her that she looked nice. Kerry was very pleased and I thought to myself it's about time. I was so happy for her compliment and am hoping to give her more ******** now. You see I enjoy her enjoyment just as much.

Since Kerry has been her, I have introduced to her movies of Asian Ladies have sex with hugh black cocks. Kerry sees the pleasures they have while fucking these hugh cocks. I know Kerry has no desire to cheat on me, and with this in mind I would be happy if Kerry could enjoy these movie with me.

I ask Kerry's opinion on their cocks and ask her if she likes any of the cocks. Kerry always says I like your. I hate to hear this from her. I only wish that she could show a little enthusiasm in my fantasy. Kerry, for some reason will not show any interest at all and I find this so disappointing. I know Kerry would not fuck these guys for real but I ask her to just pretend with me. That is all I ask. I asked Kerry if I could post these photo's of her pussy. I ask that any feed back would positive. Who knows maybe Kerry would meet a hugh black cock on this post. Who knows?

Maybe more later.

Attachments

• DSC02039.jpg
    DSC02039.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC02043.jpg
    DSC02043.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC02041.jpg
    DSC02041.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 217
She is sexy. I would love some of her.

Sexy Asian

Thanks for your comment. I showed Kerry how to get to the website so she can check, if any, responses. I could tell she enjoyed the positive response.

Though she always tells me that she would never cheat on me, Kerry does indulge my desires sometimes when we have sex. Like most of the time I like to play one of the Asian Interracial DVD’s while having sex.

I like how she will peek at the TV screen while I fuck her. I thinks she enjoys looking at those hard black cock, all wet and shiny, sliding in and out of those tiny Asian pussies.

Last night while in bed, Kerry asked if I was interested in fooling around. I said okay and brought out the vibrator and started massaging her pussy. I then asked her to take the vibrator, while I turned on the TV and played one of the interracial movies. When I returned Kerry was about to have one of her many orgasms. I then grabbed the vibrator and started rubbing her pussy with it. I would slide it up and down between her legs and try to give Kerry an all-over deep massage.

After about 15 minutes of massaging her tiny pussy with the vibrator, I would try to enter her. I love how she looks when I slide me cock inside of her. Kerry’s face looks so exotic with her eyes partly closed. Kerry starts to grind her pussy onto my cock trying to get as much cock into her pussy. I told her that she acts like a slut for cock. Kerry clearly love the feel of cock in her pussy.

Just before cuming, I could hear Kerry whisper, “Okay, I fuck a black cock! I want to fuck a black cock!” When I heard this, I came inside of Kerry’s pussy. I was surprised to hear this from Kerry. Oh, how this turns me on. I know Kerry would not cheat but, listening to her whisper to me that see wants and would fuck a black cock makes me so horny.

Let her know how you enjoyed her photo’s. I have some more photo’s I think Kerry would let me share with you guys. Let her know you want to see more.

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, do not continue to torment yourself over this issue. Not anymore !!
From what I read in your previous posting, I can tell you that your wife Kerry is very well READY to fuck a big black cock RIGHT NOW.

A woman at any age loves to hear compliments on her looks, the fact that Kerry finally said "Okay, I fuck a black cock! I want to fuck a black cock!" during the time you were fucking her is a solid confirmation that she is ready !!

It was not just part of the play when she said it, she lost her inhibitions at the heights of her arousal and let go of her "dark desire" to be fucked by a large, hard black dick.

You keep a steady fucking sessions with kerry and IR tapes handy, fucks her doggy so she could keep watching these tight Asians women drilled and fucked by these huge dicks, let her listen to their moaning and see their faces expressing the intensity of their pleasures.

Next, find her a good looking black stud, bring him home on a weekend and tell her that he is a friend. let the wine and candles with soft music do the job of putting her in the mood. Bring up after a while a good tape while you have her sit between you and the BBC, just make sure that Kerry is dressed properly for the occasion ( lightly & scarcely).

Your new Black partner will take over, keep a hand at all time on her upper thigh and gently rub it, before you know it Kerry will open her legs as she would not be able to resist the ever growing need to feel the cock of the man sitting next to her rubbing her other thigh.

Once you have crossed this, kerry will be hooked and you will have your wish/fantasy fulfilled finally.

The only thing is that your kerry will be addicted to her new lover larger dick and better lover.

Keep me posted.

Great pics, you should have her meet up w/ a BBC and get her start w/ Bj's and take it from there. Just remind her it's not cheating and that you'll need to be present for all activities....

Users who are viewing this thread