• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Brunette Wns Big Black Cocks Now

• Thread startersexymona
  • Start date

How Big Is Your Cock?

• Total voters

sexymona

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2005
uksexymona.suddenlaunch3.com
Hello:
I am 31 years old slutwife from London, UK. I am very attractive,in shape,36-28-40, leggy and tall 5'9" without heels,6,4" with heels real bubble rounded sexy ass,brunette,shaved tight wet pussy,and has decided I am for black use only. I have been black-fucked trained and needs a new fuck buddy. You must be in shape and huge hung over 9 thick inches.
If you have what I am in need of there is nothing that I will not do,fisting,anal,oral,cum drinking,deepthroating,assfucking until my ass is fully stretched,hard pussy fucking until itis deeply drilled by your big cock and fully irregated and flooded by your heavy loads of cum,double penetrated, or passed around to other hung black guys,and may be willing to be pimped out once I am comfortable with you. I have chosen to fuck huge black cock on a regular basis because hubby's small cock can't satisfy me although he will of course loves to watch and clean my pussy up when you are done using me.
We are very for real so you be too. If you are really interested and serious into fucking me and you are huge hung,and doesnt mind hubby being present,and watching sometimes,sharing me with you,please write to me at:
sexymona@gmail.com

I will send you a picture after I have gotten one proving your size,and trust me when I say we are very for real.
Husband is a 51 year old cuckold and loves to see me pleased and fed creampies, We are in the Earles Court area. so if you know also other hung, black gentlemen in the London area to fuck me on a regualr basis, and interested,who are over 81/2''or bigger,average build,45 or younger,who don't mind hubby being present, email me now.
I am also into gangbangs,I would do up to 100 guys if they are all well hung and I have done so far up to 45 guys in one gangbang party in Manchester two years ago.
Finally if you want to learn more about me before you decide to fuck me,please visit my website link in the links area of this group or visit my own group and message me there if really interested.We can accommodate and I can travel for the right person(s) if cock is big enough and worth the travel.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 693
  • M32.jpg
    M32.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 722
  • img_0518-1.jpg
    img_0518-1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 945
  • M28.jpg
    M28.jpg