• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy cuckold hubby

• Thread starterDenise
  • Start date

Denise

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
My hubby and I went to a halloween party about 8 years ago. We both dressed up as hookers. He looked Incredible!! Black leather mini-skirt, thigh-high black stockings, high heeeled boots, red blouse, short shag blond wig, perfect makeup with ultra wet red lipstick and matching nail polish. Well, for the entire night we were both fending off requests for sexual favors until I was soo horny I couldn't take it. I told him that I wanted a cock and... I wanted him to help me with it. He didn't want to do it but, I told him that he would have to work to make his fantasy of watching another guy fuck me come true. I noticed his cock getting hard under his skirt, I had him!!

Since he looked so convincing and was pretty horny himself we took on the the next guy who asked. Franny (my hubby) was dancing with a black stud who possessed the largest cock I'd seen in a while. He was rubbing it all over "her" and afterward sat at the table with us. While we were talking I noticed he took Franny's hand and put it on his cock. Ever so femininely "she" gently stroked the length of it. He invited "her" out to the car to 'talk'. "She" told him, only if "her" girlfriend could come with her. This guy couldn't believe his luck.

Watching my hubby walking arm-in-arm shaking IT soooo sexy with this black stud was too hot. In the car "she" started making out with this guy while pumping on his ever-hardening cock. Through it all I quietly coached my "girlfriend" in what to do. I then started to make out with him. While our tongues intertwined, Franny was sucking his cock and licking his balls for all "she" was worth. When I was ready I took off my panties and pulled that huge cock into me, instructing Franny to rub his balls and finger his ass... which "she" did soooo willingly while "she" rubbed my clit. The newness of the situation had us so hot we found one more guy that night and repeated the scenario but with a little more abandon.

Needless to say the two sexy hookers go out several times a year (especially halloween) and my little cuckold hubby will do everything I tell him to. Trust me Guys, you'd love to run into us!! Tell me what you'd do?

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Sounds really hot.

Your story really turned me on. I have always deamed of going out dressed up in short skirts with my wife and picking up a black guy and sharing his cock. I,m a fulltime t girl but my wife won,t let me wear the wig and skirt except on halloween when wer'e with friends, and she never tells me when she she hooks up with another guy. you husband sur is lucky!

Not yet

Julie hasn't made me go out in public yet. She has dressed me in a hotel and fucked me against the open window. She beat me off at the same time and spanked me while I cleaned the window off. I would like an excuse like Halloween to dress in public. I want to dress like WonderWoman and have someone tie me up with my rope and have to watch them fuck Julie and then clean her pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would depend

If you are close, there is lots I and we would do with both of you. Are you in Florida?

Always tempted

What a great story! You are right that I would love to run in to you both. Even the replies were hot. I would love to be on the other side of the hotel window and be invited in.;)

Hi Denise and Franny. We are so happy to see another married, white couple, with a sissy, transgendered husband. My sissy hubby, has 36C breasts, and we have done this scenario, "For Real", many times, and not just on Halloween. My sissy hubby and I, both love, "Black Cock", and my hubby loves fluffing them "Hard", for my married, white pussy. We are from New Hampshire, and we would love to meet other married, white couples, (who's wives and hubbies love to dress like sluts), and enjoy the company of some "Well Hung", "Black Males" together. Our email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Please view our links, to see what we look like, and what we enjoy. Thanx. Love, Irene and babydollsissy!!!
This is my sissy hubby, dressed like a slut, http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EynqrlA&key=LRA
http://profiles.yahoo.com/irene4blackmen
http://profiles.yahoo.com/babydollsissy2005
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ireneandsissycuckhubby

Users who are viewing this thread