• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy latina wife loves to fuck

• Thread starterkayito1
  • Start date

kayito1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2010
im just avg built white guy with an avg sized 5" cock. my sexy latina wife is 5'2 110lbs 34c breast with a heart shaped ass with a huge sex drive that i cannot control. so now she goes out and gets fucked by other men since i cannot satisfy her as much as she needs to be. after cumming home from an all night affair she sits on face and forces me under her skirt to pull her thong lacey panties aside and drink her BBC seed. her panties are being constantly destroyed by these obviously hung men. she constantly humiliates me.

what should i do????

kayito1 said:
im just avg built white guy with an avg sized 5" cock. my sexy latina wife is 5'2 110lbs 34c breast with a heart shaped ass with a huge sex drive that i cannot control. so now she goes out and gets fucked by other men since i cannot satisfy her as much as she needs to be. after cumming home from an all night affair she sits on face and forces me under her skirt to pull her thong lacey panties aside and drink her BBC seed. her panties are being constantly destroyed by these obviously hung men. she constantly humiliates me.

what should i do????

You have no other option, sit back and accept it sissy!

macnfries said:
suggest you buy her panties at walmart; they have the 6-pak panties there for $9.95, so that'll cut back on the cost of panties. Also, try to determine and schedule her nights out so you don't eat a heavy meal on the nights she goes out. That way you'll always be hungry for the creamy pies she brings you. :p
she obviously views you as her "sissyboy", so maybe you should start wearing panties yourself. I'd slap you into a cb, panties & frilly skirt, and possibly make you wear makeup.
:rolleyes:

excellent post.

kayito1 said:
im just avg built white guy with an avg sized 5" cock.

my sexy latina wife is 5'2 110lbs 34c breast with a heart shaped ass with a huge sex drive that i cannot control.

so now she goes out and gets fucked by other men since i cannot satisfy her as much as she needs to be.

after cumming home from an all night affair she sits on face and forces me under her skirt to pull her thong lacey panties aside and drink her BBC seed.

her panties are being constantly destroyed by these obviously hung men. she constantly humiliates me.

what should i do????

You were beaten before you started - 34c tits, heart-shaped ass, with a huge sex drive that you can't control.

Congratulations for being honest with her - that is why she tries to make up for your penile deficiency by THANKING YOU PROFUSELY with creampies for being an understanding, caring cucky to let her DATE larger cannon fire.

If the hung guys destroy her panties so easily, it must be a waste of time them wearing fragile condoms.

If your boss wants to sample your wife before he grants you a promotion in your 60-hour away from home job, then you will have to slip out of town for a few days, to let your wife "lock-in" your "step-up" by many performances for your Boss.

Reactions: sc_david
Kayito,

kayito1 said:
I'm just an average-built white guy with an average-size 5" cock.

That's very unfortunate. But, you should take comfort in realizing you aren't alone. Most men, by definition of the average, are about average.

kayito1 said:
My sexy latina wife is 5'2", 110 lbs, has 34c breasts, a heart-shaped ass, and has a huge sex drive I cannot control.

Wow! What a pistol. You should be profoundly grateful such a red-hot woman condescended to accept your marriage proposal.

kayito1 said:
Since I cannot keep my wife satisfied, she goes out and fucks other men.

Hm... I see. On the plus side, your wife's realization that it is her privilege and prerogative as a married woman to date and fuck whomever she wants while expecting you to remain faithful as her cuckold, and her acting on this realization energetically, that is probably saving your marriage.

kayito1 said:
After coming home from an all-nighter [with a lover,] she sits on my face and forces me, under her skirt, to pull her lacey thong panties aside and drink her BBC seed.

Indulging herself in the pleasure of queening you after her trysts is customary, of course, for a woman like your wife. See:

The Fine Art of Queening

One has the impression you're accustomed to this, so that's good. You might consider asking her permission to increase her queening pleasure by purchasing a chin dildo for you to wear while she's riding your face. See, for instance:

Chin Dildos (“Accommodator”):
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

You might consider further increasing your wife's queening pleasure by also asking her permission to purchase suitable queening furniture. See, for instance:

Queening Furniture:
Fetish Furniture Factory

kayito1 said:
Her panties are being constantly destroyed by her obviously hung men.

If you mean literally destroyed, that could become expensive. Mac has given you some good advice for minimizing panty expense.

kayito1 said:
My wife constantly humiliates me. What should I do?

I suggest joining the "Humiliatrix.com" site — but not for very long, since it's a pay site. Several months or so of reading it daily... ask your wife for guidance on how long each day to read this site, so she doesn't become displeased with you... should be sufficient to help you become more accustomed to her constantly humiliating you, and accept it as normal. This is an important goal. When you become adapted, finally, you'll appreciate that your wife's humiliating treatment of you is free.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread