• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy White Wife/Adult Website Model Seeks BBC In Austin,Tx

• Thread starterTxNaughtyJade
  • Start date

TxNaughtyJade

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2005
www.southern-charms3.com
Hello everyone ! I am new here so let me first introduce myself. My name is Jade Somers and I live in Austin,Texas. I am a married 42 Texas MILF seeking my first interracial experience. I have my own adult website and I am also an amateur adult video actress. I am seeking well built well hung black males between the ages of 21-? You must be clean cut, well groomed with a professional demeanor. You must not mind having our encounter photographed and video taped for my website. I love men with shaved balls and being circumsized while not a requirement will certainly jump you to the top of the list. I am also seeking a fully dressed out police motorcycle for a shoot. All agency identifying emblems will be blurred out. You can respond here or e-mail through my site. So come on guys. Who is going to give this white Texas MILF wife her first BBC ?
Kisses----Jade
http://www.southern-charms3.com/naughtyjade/main.htm

Attachments

• May282005 003.jpg
    May282005 003.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 990
Not Our Balls

You think maybe the shaved balls part scared everyone off?

Hi, Black male here...

Unfortunately I live in Atlanta, and not Texas...or I'd love to give you what you are seeking.

A Little More Convincing Needed ?

Hey guys I never said shaved balls were a must. I just said I really like that. I am more inclined to giving a guy's balls a nice warm mouth massage if they are shaved. Hope this pic stirs you guys up a little more. And I still need that police bike.

Kisses----Jade

Attachments

• BBCHere.jpg
    BBCHere.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 321

Users who are viewing this thread