• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife's first BULL

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
A very happy Black Bull

One thing the sissy left out was that I had just drained my balls in her VERY VERY HOT and SEXY mistress' tight hole! So, when I told the sissy to clean me up, I had no idea that her sissy mouth would get me hard all over again! And then drain a second load all within 10 minutes, of busting my first knutt! Anyway, I have to say that they are the most real and down to earth people I have met in a loooong time, in the lifestyle or out!
The sissy' mistress is smart, vibrant a real pleasure to be around and even more of a pleasure to be "up in"....., I just want to state publicly that the world needs more Wives like her to show their sissy hubbies their place! At one point she actually to him he had never fucked her like I did! WOW..what a woman! oh...the sissi could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! You should see the make-up job she did on this sissy! Hell...it was like MFF THANKS GUYS... I left that room feeling a dull ache in my balls (from being drained so completely) and twice the DOM Bull

Anyway, I can't wait to play with these guys again. A REAL Cuckold Couple and REAL people!

Pics of BBC fucking yopur wife

Now we all want to see pictures of your wife while she is fucked by her BBC or is he your Bull too?

Where do you live? I would be interested in meeting you both to fuck her and ask you to clean me.

Pictures of wife

My the prior post I meant creampied

Awesum!

Great pics and body!

Thanks

Obsidian
Thank you for you kind words.We had a great time with you as well.It was a good time with you as her first bull.We are looking for more good times with you and other bulls.

Sissyandwife

How does it feel?

So how does it feel now that you witnessed your wife being an unfaithful slut and soiled by another guys cock?

Feels Great

I think It feels great to see my wife enjoy herself with another man. She really knows how to handle a mans cock. I also get to enjoy a real mans cock so I think it is a fair trade we both seem to be happy,not to mention how happy the bull is.

D's sissy hubby

You must be a godd cokc sucker

Those pictures tell an interesting history

Do you swallow?

You must be a hell of a cock sucker, and your lovely wife must be a great fuck!!

you are the perfect couple.

Hello All

Well to tell the truth Yes I do swallow and I think I suck a pretty good cock.My wife is a great fuck and she sucks a mean cock as well.We love each other more than life itself, so yes I think we are the perfect couple.The fact of it is we both love cock and we love to share them together.I have had anal sex with guys before, but not with the wife there at the time.She has showed an interest in watching me taken anally by a big cock, so I am sure this will happen soon.

Teresa ( D's Cuck Hubby )

P.S If any of you guys want to talk with her she has a ID on here and on Yahoo messenger it is ( dnhercuck ) She is not shy and will talk with you guys about our lifestyle.

Your wife is very sexy

Thanks for sharing.

Hello

Wife talked with her bull on the phone the other day,( looks like it could lead to another meeting with him. ) She is also talking with another guy that she works with and he is showing some interest.She is already sleeping with one guy that she works with,and I talked with my best friend and he wants to fuck her too.We are also talking with another bull and we are going to meet with him ( wife has already given him the go ahead. ) My wife has turned into the slut that I really truely want her to be. I think I love her more everyday if that is possible.She is a true hotwife and I am the luckiest sissy cuck that has ever lived.

Teresa ( sissy cuckold )

Love the pics!!!!

Love to see sissy eating pie!!!

Love to see sissy with anal creampie......mmmmmmmmmm

Nice 1st time

How did you arrange such a meeting?:)

Meeting the bull

We found the Black Bull on AFF we made contact with him and showed him some pics of the wife. We spoke with him on the phone and got to know each other a little bit. He came up to where we live and I rented a motel room for the day. Fun was had by all he is a very nice guy. He has spoke with the wife since that day. I hope we can get together for another meeting soon.I have not sucked a cock for almost 3 years until we meet him and he shot his second load in my mouth and I swallowed it like a good cuckold. My wife was watching and taking pics and I think she liked it too. She is talking about me taking one of her lovers in my boypussy now and I am kinda excited about her watching,and photography that too.Here are some pics of me sucking her Black Bull.

sissy pics

Here are some pics of the sissy cuckold

that last pic shows a pretty small cock - how small are you ... 3 inches?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello what is aff is this a site????

Aff

AFF is Adult Friend Finder is is at ALT.com. My cock is small enough that my wife looks for real men with real cocks.

Teresa

Meeting another Bull

Well guys it is going to happen again the wife spoke with another Bull on the phone last night. We are going to meet him at his place this cumming Sat. We will take lots of pics and post them here for you all to see this sexy wife at play.

Teresa ( Dee's sissy cuckold )

Last edited by a moderator:
how about some new pics to go with the many different stories your dumbass tells in here... how old are you 12 ?

Users who are viewing this thread