• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shared Pentecostal wife

• Thread starterWetheather
  • Start date

Wetheather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2010
I was so hot to watch another man take her she's 26 he was 44 we plan on doing this more we are from lake Charles la

Yes it is unexpectedly hot. Especially when he first enters her, fucks her hard, brings her to a mind-blowing orgasm and then dumps a huge load into her fertile pussy.

zippless said:
Yes it is unexpectedly hot. Especially when he first enters her, fucks her hard, brings her to a mind-blowing orgasm and then dumps a huge load into her fertile pussy.

Its that last part that's the best!

Yes I agree. It is almost spiritual. I feel so close to my wife especially since she does not use birth control.

My wife doesn't use birth control either we discussed him pulling out but she was screaming she wanted it so he unloaded in her I still get rock hard thinking about it

Users who are viewing this thread