New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2014
Enjoy. I do !

07.jpg 595.jpg 590.jpg

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Filipinalust, alaskana and 5 others
Would love to share her

607.jpg 611.jpg

Reactions: Filipinalust and (deleted member)
She loves to tease

wl6.jpg wl7.jpg

Reactions: Filipinalust and (deleted member)
Wow! Hot! Definitely a tease. Would love to be the first to share.

Wonderful body!!!!! Are you sharing her?

Still trying to persuade her

badboy68 said:
Still trying to persuade her

From what I can see, I'm sure that I'm not the only man hoping that you succeed! What sort of response has she given to the idea thus far?

She is luscious, I absolutely love mature asian women. She has some very nice tits too by the way, nice hard nipples just begging to get sucked and man-handled while her pussy gets stretched and pounded until she cums hard. Thanks for sharing!

Capt. Ron said:
She is luscious, I absolutely love mature asian women. She has some very nice tits too by the way, nice hard nipples just begging to get sucked and man-handled while her pussy gets stretched and pounded until she cums hard. Thanks for sharing!

Hope you like the pussy !

619.jpg 626.jpg 995.jpg

• Love
Reactions: alaskana, love2watchAsians and (deleted member)
Very nice, thank you.

What a delicious and tight looking pussy she has. Would love to stick my cock in there. I can see my cum oozing out of her cunt.

Omg, suddenly very hard and hungry. What a sweet, tight pussy. And I love her on all fours like that, makes me dizzy. Thanks again!

If I was married to her, I would share her also! She has a very sexy body, and it would be illegal not to share her with other men who could fuck her good and hard!

I would share her also but since she's not mine to share you should share her with me!!!!